Sprites New Lunar Event Weapons!

What is your favorite weapon?

• Total voters
Here it is!

Attachments

• F92CD5FD-E83F-4F25-B3D8-43E31841CF28.png
    F92CD5FD-E83F-4F25-B3D8-43E31841CF28.png
    140.7 KB · Views: 149
Ah. I thought you did, as that's basically the point of banners in the first place. :indifferent:
Yeah, sorry :sigh:, I’ll try to figure it out

Alright. I'll make one too, and we can compare.
Okay!

I got the URL but its a bit long :indifferent:
Ah. I thought you did, as that's basically the point of banners in the first place. :indifferent:
I found out how there’s a few sites for that :D. Here’s one! Image to Data URI converter: Site24x7 Tools

Added support for banners, if you want to support this post, copy one of the links and paste it into your signature!

I got the URL but its a bit long :indifferent:

I found out how there’s a few sites for that :D. Here’s one! Image to Data URI converter: Site24x7 Tools
Alright. I'll make one too, and we can compare.

Overall if you have more content to add to your post and there are no replies after your latest reply, we ask that you edit your post instead of making a new post.

Double posting in general is against forum rules. There are exceptions, but it is best to edit posts instead of double posting.

I've merged your posts together for you.

Overall if you have more content to add to your post and there are no replies after your latest reply, we ask that you edit your post instead of making a new post.

Double posting in general is against forum rules. There are exceptions, but it is best to edit posts instead of double posting.

I'm sorry, which post are you referring to?

Wait nevermind. Thank you!

The blackhole cannon looks real neat. Are you going to have this just function as a normal weapon or have it suck up enemies and deal damage? That'll be amazing for events.

The blackhole cannon looks real neat. Are you going to have this just function as a normal weapon or have it suck up enemies and deal damage? That'll be amazing for events.
The Gravimine projectiles will suck up enemies and explode, so yeah.

Okay, Thank you! I didn’t realise that I was double posting! Sorry.

I'm partial to melee and partial to the new flail mechanics, so naturally I love the Binary Star.

I think it would be thematically appropriate if the crafting recipe required two Sunfury flails from the Underworld.

I'm partial to melee and partial to the new flail mechanics, so naturally I love the Binary Star.

I think it would be thematically appropriate if the crafting recipe required two Sunfury flails from the Underworld.
That wouldn't fit any of the other recipes. This post is about Endgame weapons crafted from Lunar Fragments. One weapon can't just have a different recipe then the others.
But, I am glad you like the Binary Star, all the support helps.

Back
Top Bottom