Mobile New Lunar Pillars and Normal World Sizes

Ziah

Terrarian
When the Terraria 1.3 update is released for mobile the new lunar pillars will be added. After you defeat the lunatic cultists they spawn evenly throughout your world. There are 2 world sizes at the moment: normal and expanded. Expanded is equivalent to the small world size on PC. Normal is a lot smaller than expanded. Do you think that the lunar pillars will not be compatible with normal worlds because they will be too close together? It’s just a concern that I’ve for a while because my main world is on a normal world.

When the Terraria 1.3 update is released for mobile the new lunar pillars will be added. After you defeat the lunatic cultists they spawn evenly throughout your world. There are 2 world sizes at the moment: normal and expanded. Expanded is equivalent to the small world size on PC. Normal is a lot smaller than expanded. Do you think that the lunar pillars will not be compatible with normal worlds because they will be too close together? It’s just a concern that I’ve for a while because my main world is on a normal world.
I don't know the answer for sure @Ziah, but I have faith that Pipeworks will be able to get the Pillars to work on the mobile version.

Back
Top Bottom