tModLoader New(?) Mod Idea: Adding Another Equipment Column

8th_bit_hero

Official Terrarian
Inspired by the Antisocial mod, by jopojelly (I think this person is the author at least, correct me if I am wrong), I was thinking to myself, is there a way to add just an extra column of equipment. I am no mod developer; however, I would perhaps perceive this change as taking whatever Terraria UI code and modifying the array to have an extra column of for the active/primary armor and accessory slots. I know there are mods out there that add extra accessory slots that tack to the bottom of the already existent UI, but what if we went wider instead of longer?

This sounds crazy and overpowered I know, but making a world in tModloader in Master Mode, and also activating extra difficulty modifiers such as with Calamity or Fargo's mods, you can easily hit a scalability wall at times.

Now if such a mod really exists, I would definitely be interested and would incorporate it quite immediately. I would also hope it would work with mods such as Antisocial or any that add additional accessory slots. I am a fan of the craziness.

(P.S: if this thread is not posted in it's appropriate place, please let me know, and I will migrate it via copy and paste if needed, thanks!)

Back
Top Bottom