NPCs & Enemies New NPC: The Chemist!

I have a question:is the chemist supposed to sell some sort of alloy?because if yes,then I have a little(big)problem:my chemist doesn't sell anything(he is supposed to sell some sort of alloy).the shop window appears but there is no alloy,and we'll...this sucks because I need it.(also,what is with this liquid nitrogen thing?)
What? This isn't even a mod

I have a question:is the chemist supposed to sell some sort of alloy?because if yes,then I have a little(big)problem:my chemist doesn't sell anything(he is supposed to sell some sort of alloy).the shop window appears but there is no alloy,and we'll...this sucks because I need it.(also,what is with this liquid nitrogen thing?)
No, he does not sell any type of alloy. That could be an interesting concept, but I like the way I have it currently. Thanks for the feedback though!

I have a question:is the chemist supposed to sell some sort of alloy?because if yes,then I have a little(big)problem:my chemist doesn't sell anything(he is supposed to sell some sort of alloy).the shop window appears but there is no alloy,and we'll...this sucks because I need it.(also,what is with
[doublepost=1525800467,1525800227][/doublepost]Sorry,it's just that I googled chemist(the picture is actualy of the alchemist,but I thought that it simply was changed later,but it can be that it was changed from chemist to alchemist by the mod)and this side popped up,so I simply asked,sry(by the way,is the chemist/alchemist added by tmod itself or to classic terraria?)
[doublepost=1525800511][/doublepost]Why is there a double post???

(Excuse my necropost, if this is a necrothread) Wouldn't this make Terraria own an Edu. Edition like Minecraft? Nice suggestions too, I love some science!

(Excuse my necropost, if this is a necrothread) Wouldn't this make Terraria own an Edu. Edition like Minecraft? Nice suggestions too, I love some science!
Thanks! I'm actually in the process of heavily redoing this thread to make it have better sprites and more balanced items, but thanks for the support!

I want this space suit that allows us to breathe in space (More logic) that can be bought from our Chemist dude. Perhaps after killing Dr. Man Fly the Chemist starts to spawn?

Hello Huzbubber!
I know you warned that the sprites of this thread are old and everything else, but still I think they need a good improvement. besides everything you are a good doer of sprites and you do not have to do them just for other people and not give yourself ball.
very good your idea, mainly because I really like science and especially chemistry.

Hello Huzbubber!
I know you warned that the sprites of this thread are old and everything else, but still I think they need a good improvement. besides everything you are a good doer of sprites and you do not have to do them just for other people and not give yourself ball.
very good your idea, mainly because I really like science and especially chemistry.
Yeah, I’m actually redoing everything at the moment and making it a lot better. It’ll be done when I stop procrastinating and actually work on it

This isnt related to the topic but how do u make a thread on terrariawiki/ this website and how do u make wooden yoyos on ios?
please help

This isnt related to the topic but how do u make a thread on terrariawiki/ this website and how do u make wooden yoyos on ios?
please help
Yoyos are not on Ios, and to make a thread you go into a subsection (ie Player suggestions->Game mechanics) and hit the create new thread button in the top right corner

The vials seem a bit costly. I mean, you buy a some test tubes and then go farm in the crimson for half an hour and all you get is around 10-15 single-use ichor tubes. You should probably buff them or make them multi-use or something to the extent.Otherwise, support.

Back
Top Bottom