Sprites New NPC

MarkV8 BR

Terrarian
Eu tenho uma sugestão de um novo NPC, todo mundo sabe que o Senhor da Lua se assemelha a Cthulhu de "Cthulhu Mytos", mas Cthulhu tem irmãos gêmeos, Hastur e Kthanid, mas o Senhor da Lua se parece muito com Hastur, e Kthanid é o irmão. Bem, Kthanid, ele seria perfeito como um novo NPC, pois seria um invocador chefe, poderia vender fragmentos da lua que podem ser usados para fazer balas fantasmagóricas e poções básicas de imunidade, sementes da lua e minérios de luminita (muito raros) e seja um bom contador de histórias com referência a Lovecraft.

Brother of the Moon é um NPC que aparece após a luta contra o cultista lunático.
[ATTACH = cheio] 227489 [/ ATTACH]

Attachments

• d1oaewx-043072fc-1c2c-4ddc-ad72-8cbb94b697c6.png
    d1oaewx-043072fc-1c2c-4ddc-ad72-8cbb94b697c6.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
First, while I like the idea, it seems a bit of a stretch to add all these different functions, when would the NPC sell luminite for example? It would have to be very rare, or just after the moonlord has been defeated and then for an exorbitant price.
Also:
Please, if you do use a picture, do not advertise it as a sprite thread, that'd mean having a sprite that could possibly be used as is, in the game.

The luminite would be sold after the lunatic cultist for one platinum each ore, and when I say rare, I mean the chance of appearing the ore.
An everchanging inventory, I believe, would be very difficult. It'd have to use some sort of updating coding to constantly refresh the inventory and a randomizer to check for the chance of it appearing that moment you open the store window.
It may seem expensive, but it's a fair price to take advantage of the final battle!
No, it's not, it would unbalance the whole deal with having to beat the bosses to get the advantage of the ores. Also, doubleposting is looked down upon, use the edit button.

[CITAÇÃO = "Jerion 'Wyverntamer' Kràl, post: 1821758, membro: 5657"]
Um inventário em constante mudança, acredito, seria muito difícil. Teria que usar algum tipo de código de atualização para atualizar o inventário e um randomizador para verificar uma chance de aparecer naquele momento em que você abre uma janela da loja.

Não, não é, isso é desequilíbrio ou acordo com a necessidade de vencer os patrões para obter uma vantagem dos minérios. Além disso, use o botão de edição.
[/ CITAR]

Mas Isso é verdade, não é justo vender essa vantagem, mas você pode substituir a luminitas por convocador de chefes, tendo uma opção na guia de diálogo escrita "desafio", onde ele convoca um chefe aleatório

Mas This is true, it is not fair to sell this advantage, but you could replace the luminitas with boss summoner, having an option in the dialog tab written "challenge" where he summons a random boss
I like the idea I have quoted, with perhaps a different summoning text that describes a story surrounding the boss summoned.

ALSO: This is an English forum, not everyone speaks your language (I'm Dutch), please use that language.

Yes I liked the idea, and contain a story Yes I liked the idea, and contain a story about the moonlord and cultist, specific the relationship between them, and the origins o from the castle

Yes I liked the idea, and contain a story Yes I liked the idea, and contain a story about the moonlord and cultist, specific the relationship between them, and the origins o from the castle
Translator has errors
In the future please click the "Edit" button at the bottom left of your posts if you wish to add something, rather than making multiple posts in quick succession.

An everchanging inventory, I believe, would be very difficult. It'd have to use some sort of updating coding to constantly refresh the inventory and a randomizer to check for the chance of it appearing that moment you open the store window.
Actually, an everchanging inventory isn't to hard. Randomizers usually already use time, and there's already code in place for the Skeleton Merchant to change inventory every second, so shortening this timer could probably work.

good idea, very good idea.
I could understand everything because I am Brazilian.
I just think I can't support this because there are no many details about this thread (like the ghostly bullets, which I don't know what they do.
About selling the lunar fragments, it would only sell fragments of already defeated pillars (or else you could destroy all the pillars easily), and luminite would be only sold after killing moon lord, and please be specific with the potions which it would sell.

Back
Top Bottom