New Official Terraria Wiki Launches Today!

I made an account so that I could say it here: GOD BLESS YOU for making anything with the least bit higher quality than fandom. It's amazing, but just being able to type the correct name of a page in the search bar, pressing enter, and going straight to that page is so simple, yet so elusive on turd fandom wikis and that makes this that much better. Also no disruptive ads and constant popups to take surveys - I could go on for hours. Having to use fandom wikis actually kills my drive to learn about the games I otherwise love.

No drama, just what used to be a great site getting sold around until it became ad-filled junk. A reset was needed! Not sure what you're talking about in regards to reddit and discord, both of the teams have been approved by RL and while fan run, are official; they're linked to from inside the game afterall!

You'll need to clear your browser cache of any data stored for wiki.gg.

Regarding Reddit:
1647717859730.png

Yet they have this:

image (1).png

Only those of 'value' whatever that means.

I finally got ahold of DisturbedTK in the TCT Discord a while after that:
1647718737415.png

Full conversation can be sent but I am a toxic person based on one case. Putting everything into context I was toxic in their eyes because I protested an issue.

Regarding Discord Moderation & something that I have been doing for over a year:
1647719029326.png

1647719094645.png

1647719129389.png

Last edited:
Regarding Reddit:
View attachment 360406
Yet they have this:

View attachment 360408
Only those of 'value' whatever that means.

I finally got ahold of DisturbedTK in the TCT Discord a while after that:
View attachment 360409
Full conversation can be sent but I am a toxic person based on one case. Putting everything into context I was toxic in their eyes because I protested an issue.

Regarding Discord Moderation & something that I have been doing for over a year:
View attachment 360411
View attachment 360412
View attachment 360413
Hi there @Bambino, these interactions that you’re showing regarding Reddit and Discord don‘t really have anything to do with this thread‘s subject though. I understand that you were theorizing the wiki was perhaps moved because of admin drama (but that was not the case as was stated before), which kind of led to the topic of drama on other sites (and therefore showing your screenshots to provide more info), but this is derailing the actual topic now.

The forum staff doesn’t oversee the interactions on Reddit, nor on Discord, and vice versa, so any complaints would need to be taken up with those particular staff teams. I’m happy to discuss my message with you further if it needs clarification, but let’s do it in private message so that the thread can get back on track talking about the new wiki. You can send me a message HERE if you want to discuss.

Ad blockers worked for fandom but for this wiki ? Oof, It doesn't work
I'll just use fandom like before
I have to say that for now, the ads aren't that annoying. If they start to ruin browsing then that's when there will be a problem.

Thats very nice though I still use the old wiki anyway, althiough fandom had some issues in the past and I don't always agree with fandom's overall layout changes Im ok with it, plus I got adblock plus on its strictest so ads are not a problem unless it borks up.

I don't have an ad blocker so the old wiki always was very annoying with the ads so I am very happy to hear about this change.

Last edited:
While I like the new wiki in concept, search engines are a major issue right now as currently the FANDOM/Gamepedia wiki is showing up first, with no search results for specific items. Hopefully that's something that's fixable.

I need help reclaiming my account. I've tried following the instructions, but that didn't seem to work. I also tried resetting my password but apparently my account on the new wiki doesn't have an email address assigned to it. If anyone can help me get me access to my account on there, which is called "Murphmario", that'd be great.

Back
Top Bottom