New Official Terraria Wiki Launches Today!

I need help reclaiming my account. I've tried following the instructions, but that didn't seem to work. I also tried resetting my password but apparently my account on the new wiki doesn't have an email address assigned to it. If anyone can help me get me access to my account on there, which is called "Murphmario", that'd be great.
You have to sign up to the new wiki?

I need help reclaiming my account. I've tried following the instructions, but that didn't seem to work. I also tried resetting my password but apparently my account on the new wiki doesn't have an email address assigned to it. If anyone can help me get me access to my account on there, which is called "Murphmario", that'd be great.

@ReedemtheD3ad! is the best person to help here I think

I looked at the wiki's user log, and the user account "Murphmario" has not been reclaimed. Can you provide more information about what you did to reclaim the account? Like did it give you an error message?

I looked at the wiki's user log, and the user account "Murphmario" has not been reclaimed. Can you provide more information about what you did to reclaim the account? Like did it give you an error message?
I did what the red text instructed, editing the follow page with the text that was given. Every time I do that it says my last edit summary is "(no summary)".

Edit: Hello?

Last edited:
I did what the red text instructed, editing the follow page with the text that was given. Every time I do that it says my last edit summary is "(no summary)".

Edit: Hello?
Hmm, when you put the text in the edit summary, it isn't being saved with that summary? Its just leaving it blank?

THANK YOU for having the good ol search bar on the top, the one on fandom just irks me to no end because I had to click on the search icon and then wait for the pop up to appear before I can type in something in the search bar. like, why??

aand the site looks 😍 too, love it!
(um ok maybe a little less brown wouldn't hurt but all in all, a big step up from fandom's site)

Greetings Terrarians!

The Terraria Wiki has been a valuable resource to players everywhere over the nearly 11 years(!) of Terraria's history. With so much content to explore, having such a comprehensive summary of everything at your fingertips is simply fantastic. The Wiki has undergone quite a few changes over the years from its beginnings alongside Terraria Online all the way to the current iteration run by Fandom. Throughout that time, we have been so fortunate to work with a lot of awesome partners in order to evolve and maintain a strong wiki for our fans.

The time has come for the next step on the Terraria Wiki evolutionary journey! Starting today, Re-Logic is proud to announce that we are launching a new location and partner for the Official Terraria Wiki!

View attachment 359532

Moving forward, we will be partnering with the good folks at Freedom Games as one of the first games in their newly-launched wiki network. The new URL will be terraria.wiki.gg - and you can click on the image above to head there now!

You can also now access the wiki from the main menu on PC:

View attachment 359660

View attachment 358933

We are making this move primarily to be able to have greater creative control over the appearance, ad content, etc. of the wiki in order to bring things together in a more consistent way for the long term. As in the past, Re-Logic receives nothing (revenue, etc) from the wiki - our involvement here is strictly to maximize the experience for the Terraria fans.

Why these folks in particular? Well, at a high level, these were the actual individuals whom were responsible (with a lot of community help, of course!!!) for building the amazing wiki that we have had over the years. For example, many of you may know or recall @ReedemtheD3ad! from the Gamepedia wiki days. He is on point to help run this new wiki effort with Freedom Games, so we feel like things are in good hands here!

The Fandom wiki will remain in place as a second unofficial Wiki, and on speaking to them, it is their intent to keep it up and fully operational.

index.php

So what does this mean for you, the player?

WHAT'S DIFFERENT?
  • Re-Logic has long wanted to further establish a more common "style"/look and feel across the various sites and ways in which our fans interact with Terraria. So, we have carried that through here by utilizing the style elements from our website and from our forums. In the future, we may explore "themes" like we have on the forums (Corruption, Crimson, Snow, etc) - but for now, we have used the base "Terraria" default theme as our basis.​
  • Ads should be less obtrusive - we are actively avoiding some of the more problematic approaches here, which we have heard are an issue loud and clear from our community.​
  • Ads will be "in-house", Freedom Games do not use a third party service like Google and they receive no direct revenue, they simply point to games that they publish.​
  • Değişiklik yapma yeteneğimiz - kendi fikirlerimizden veya topluluk geri bildirimlerinden - katlanarak daha yüksek olacaktır. Basitçe söylemek gerekirse, artık daha fazla kontrole sahibiz... yani sizin de öyle.​
  • Geçmişte olduğundan çok daha yakın bir ilişkiyle, bunun yeni içerik vb. geldikçe daha hızlı güncelleme anlamına geleceğini umuyoruz.​
  • PC'deki oyunun içinden wiki'ye bir bağlantı ekleyeceğiz. Bu, Konsolda/Mobil'de zaten var, ancak tüm bağlantılar mümkün olan en kısa sürede güncellenecektir.​

NE AYNI KALIYOR?
  • Yeni Resmi Terraria Wiki'nin başlangıç noktası, geçmiş wiki'nin mevcut biçimi olacaktır. Orada tüm eski bilgileri bulacaksınız - yani tekerleği yeniden icat etmenize veya bu imkansız gibi görünen patronu nasıl yeneceğinize dair önemli ipucunun kaybolacağından endişelenmenize gerek yok. Tüm bu bilgilerin yolculuğu tamamlamasını sağlamak için elimizden gelenin en iyisini yaptık.​
  • Yukarıda bahsedildiği gibi, Gamepedia wiki günlerinin üst yönetim ekibi burada... yani çok tanıdık yüzler var. Yabancı olma!​
  • Kurallar vb. geçmiştekiyle aşağı yukarı aynı olmalıdır.​
  • Fandom Wiki geçmişte olduğu gibi yerinde olmaya devam edecek - bununla ilgili herhangi bir sorunumuz yok ve insanlar için iyi bir ek seçenek olarak kalacağını düşünüyoruz.​

SİZDEN NE İSTİYORUZ?
  • Terraria bilgileri için gidilecek yer olarak yeni Resmi Terraria Wiki'mizi oluşturmada yardımınıza ihtiyacımız var! Gideceğiniz yer yapın, favorilerinizi güncelleyin ve Terraria hakkında birbirinizle sohbet ederken yeni wiki'ye/wiki'den bağlantı kurduğunuzdan emin olun!
  • Zaman geçtikçe Wiki için yeni içerik düzenleme ve oluşturma konusunda yardımınıza ihtiyacımız var.
  • En önemlisi, geri bildiriminize ihtiyacımız var! Geliştirilmiş ince ayar ve değişiklik vb. yeteneği, onu hepiniz için daha iyi bir wiki yapmadıkça hiçbir şey ifade etmez. Bu geri bildirimi sağlamanız için burada Forumlarımızda özel bir konu oluşturduk . Alternatif olarak, Resmi Terraria Wiki Discord'da doğrudan ekiple tartışmaya katılabilirsiniz . Ekip, önerdiğiniz her şeyi mutlaka okuyup değerlendirecektir.

İşte bu, millet - bunun uzun vadede Terraria Topluluğu için iyi bir hamle olduğunu umarız. Bu ilk geçiş aşamasından geçtikten sonra, size gelecek yıllarda daha iyi hizmet edecek muhteşem bir Terraria Wiki deneyimi sağlamaya yardımcı olmayı dört gözle bekliyoruz! Herhangi bir sorunuz veya endişeniz var mı? Bu başlıkta bize bir not bırakın.

Şerefe!

"Expansion depth limit exceeded" sounds like an error message about templates within templates within templates within templates (etc.). Normally though the fully expanded pages are cached -- all the template processing isn't done for every view of every page, it'd be far too processing-intensive. So it's weird that some would get this error message while others wouldn't.

Again, be sure to give feedback via the thread folks.

More so than ever, this should be the Terraria wiki for and by the fans - so don't hold back! For example, already discussing adding more themes based on the TCF themes - and who knows what else might be possible?
I am happy that my screen will no longer be molested with ads when I want to type something up on the wiki

"Expansion depth limit exceeded" sounds like an error message about templates within templates within templates within templates (etc.). Normally though the fully expanded pages are cached -- all the template processing isn't done for every view of every page, it'd be far too processing-intensive. So it's weird that some would get this error message while others wouldn't.
I get this on some pages too, like Spectral Armor.
EDIT: Music page works fine, though, and on the Fandom version that page loads without issue.

Back
Top Bottom