New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!
Greetings Terrarians! We’re happy to announce that a new patch for Nintendo Switch will be releasing on Monday, July 15th. The patch should begin rolling out to players around 6:30 AM PDT.
This update is centered around addressing some of the most commonly reported bugs by the community.
If you’re still encountering bugs please take the time to report them via the official bug submission form: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form
- Fixed an exception error that occurred when trying to join a multiplayer session
- Resolved a bug where Destroyer segments were desynced for non-host players after a respawn
- Fixed a bug where infinite loading could occur when dismissing the connection lost prompt after enabling airplane or sleep mode on the system keyboard while renaming a chest
Game Functionality Fixes
- Fixed a bug where a character could sometimes spawn in the Crimson biome in the newly created world
- Resolved a bug where the “Lucky Break” accomplishment would unlock without fulfilling the given criteria
- Fixed a bug that caused the grid cursor to not move along with the player character
- Resolved a bug where the Mana and Damage Booster buffs appeared infinite along with a negative timer
- Fixed a bug where the Tombstone dialogue box could be observed when toggling between inventory slots
- Resolved a bug where the Sniper Scope accessory caused precision mode to behave erratically
- Fixed a bug where the player was unable to dismiss the keyboard after accessing the crafting wheel via touch while renaming the chest
- Resolved a bug where crafted items were being duplicated
- Fixed a bug where Two King Slime were triggered for a few seconds on the map after summoning
- Resolved a bug where using the last summoning item from a stack of 20 deleted the highlighted hotbar item
- Fixed a bug where the world zoom would be zoomed all the way out after zooming all way in or out on the map
- Resolved a bug where the world would not properly update for the players after any of the non-host players re-joined the session
- Fixed a bug where the stats of hardmode enemies (zombies) were different from their PC counterpart
- Fixed an application crash that would occur for the client while exploring in the underworld biome
- Resolved an application stall on world generation that occurred when settling liquids.
- Fixed an issue where placed training dummies and item frames would prevent a saved world from loading
- Resolved a bug where a momentary freeze would occur while performing basic actions in a newly created large world.
- Adjusted the liquid wave flow while using heavy weapons in a multiplayer session with maximum players to improve performance
- Fixed a bug that would cause the game to hang for several seconds after defeating the wall of flesh for the first time in a world.
Art & Text Fixes
- Fixed a bug where vanity that were equipped would appear naked for the bottom of the character
- Resolved a bug where duplicate hair style icons were displayed after interacting with the Stylist NPC
- Fixed a bug where the inventory could become enlarged after switching between handheld and docked mode during the interactive start-up screens
- Resolved a bug where the health bar flickered after consuming a life potion
- Fixed a bug where the wrong lighting effect would trigger when firing a Laser Rifle
- Resolved a localization where the “Refresh” text on the Join Game screen was not properly localized for all supported languages
- Fixed a couple of other miscellaneous text strings in the game
- Made a few minor adjustments to different parts of the UI that were not scaled correctly
- Resolved a bug where the text input would not display while renaming a chest in tabletop and handheld mode