New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
1.18.png

Greetings Terrarians! We’re happy to announce that a new patch for Nintendo Switch will be releasing on Monday, July 15th. The patch should begin rolling out to players around 6:30 AM PDT.

This update is centered around addressing some of the most commonly reported bugs by the community.

If you’re still encountering bugs please take the time to report them via the official bug submission form: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Multiplayer Fixes
  • Fixed an exception error that occurred when trying to join a multiplayer session
  • Resolved a bug where Destroyer segments were desynced for non-host players after a respawn
  • Fixed a bug where infinite loading could occur when dismissing the connection lost prompt after enabling airplane or sleep mode on the system keyboard while renaming a chest

Game Functionality Fixes
  • Fixed a bug where a character could sometimes spawn in the Crimson biome in the newly created world
  • Resolved a bug where the “Lucky Break” accomplishment would unlock without fulfilling the given criteria
  • Fixed a bug that caused the grid cursor to not move along with the player character
  • Resolved a bug where the Mana and Damage Booster buffs appeared infinite along with a negative timer
  • Fixed a bug where the Tombstone dialogue box could be observed when toggling between inventory slots
  • Resolved a bug where the Sniper Scope accessory caused precision mode to behave erratically
  • Fixed a bug where the player was unable to dismiss the keyboard after accessing the crafting wheel via touch while renaming the chest
  • Resolved a bug where crafted items were being duplicated
  • Fixed a bug where Two King Slime were triggered for a few seconds on the map after summoning
  • Resolved a bug where using the last summoning item from a stack of 20 deleted the highlighted hotbar item
  • Fixed a bug where the world zoom would be zoomed all the way out after zooming all way in or out on the map
  • Resolved a bug where the world would not properly update for the players after any of the non-host players re-joined the session
  • Fixed a bug where the stats of hardmode enemies (zombies) were different from their PC counterpart

Crash Fixes
  • Fixed an application crash that would occur for the client while exploring in the underworld biome
  • Resolved an application stall on world generation that occurred when settling liquids.
  • Fixed an issue where placed training dummies and item frames would prevent a saved world from loading

Performance Fixes
  • Resolved a bug where a momentary freeze would occur while performing basic actions in a newly created large world.
  • Adjusted the liquid wave flow while using heavy weapons in a multiplayer session with maximum players to improve performance
  • Fixed a bug that would cause the game to hang for several seconds after defeating the wall of flesh for the first time in a world.

Art & Text Fixes
  • Fixed a bug where vanity that were equipped would appear naked for the bottom of the character
  • Resolved a bug where duplicate hair style icons were displayed after interacting with the Stylist NPC
  • Fixed a bug where the inventory could become enlarged after switching between handheld and docked mode during the interactive start-up screens
  • Resolved a bug where the health bar flickered after consuming a life potion
  • Fixed a bug where the wrong lighting effect would trigger when firing a Laser Rifle
  • Resolved a localization where the “Refresh” text on the Join Game screen was not properly localized for all supported languages
  • Fixed a couple of other miscellaneous text strings in the game
  • Made a few minor adjustments to different parts of the UI that were not scaled correctly
  • Resolved a bug where the text input would not display while renaming a chest in tabletop and handheld mode

YES! Finally i will be able to rejoin my world for... nah, I've already started a new one. Still that's good, great job!

Nice. I do hope this amazingly fast Support continues and the Progress in mobile is extreme. I played mobil since 2013/2014 and have long awaited the 1.3 update. That was acctualy the thing that made me switch to PC. Keep up the good work

That's really nice to hear. I've already played about 30 hours on my world and it would be a shame to lose it because of the "Target Dummies" Crash. Thanks!
[doublepost=1562967803,1562967719][/doublepost]
will this mean our worlds will be enterable again?
I think you can enter the world again after the patch. So don't delete it. :p

I need help, screen size on terraria (xbox one s) doesnt fit. Ive tried to turn off overscan which seems to be the problem but i cant figure out how
its a panasonic tv, model is TC-P42X5

14th >:)

Thats great an all people will be able to enter the worlds, and other bugs are being fixed but...

When will yall fix the duplication glitch for pc?

14th >:)

Thats great an all people will be able to enter the worlds, and other bugs are being fixed but...

When will yall fix the duplication glitch for pc?
there isnt going to be any updates till 1.4, as if they made an update now that isnt 1.4 they would have to re-create the update in the 1.4 code.

Omg I'm so glad.

Greetings Terrarians! We’re happy to announce that a new patch for Nintendo Switch will be releasing on Monday, July 15th. The patch should begin rolling out to players around 6:30 AM PDT.

This update is centered around addressing some of the most commonly reported bugs by the community.

If you’re still encountering bugs please take the time to report them via the official bug submission form: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Multiplayer Fixes
  • Fixed an exception error that occurred when trying to join a multiplayer session
  • Resolved a bug where Destroyer segments were desynced for non-host players after a respawn
  • Fixed a bug where infinite loading could occur when dismissing the connection lost prompt after enabling airplane or sleep mode on the system keyboard while renaming a chest

Game Functionality Fixes
  • Fixed a bug where a character could sometimes spawn in the Crimson biome in the newly created world
  • Resolved a bug where the “Lucky Break” accomplishment would unlock without fulfilling the given criteria
  • Fixed a bug that caused the grid cursor to not move along with the player character
  • Resolved a bug where the Mana and Damage Booster buffs appeared infinite along with a negative timer
  • Fixed a bug where the Tombstone dialogue box could be observed when toggling between inventory slots
  • Resolved a bug where the Sniper Scope accessory caused precision mode to behave erratically
  • Fixed a bug where the player was unable to dismiss the keyboard after accessing the crafting wheel via touch while renaming the chest
  • Resolved a bug where crafted items were being duplicated
  • Fixed a bug where Two King Slime were triggered for a few seconds on the map after summoning
  • Resolved a bug where using the last summoning item from a stack of 20 deleted the highlighted hotbar item
  • Fixed a bug where the world zoom would be zoomed all the way out after zooming all way in or out on the map
  • Resolved a bug where the world would not properly update for the players after any of the non-host players re-joined the session
  • Fixed a bug where the stats of hardmode enemies (zombies) were different from their PC counterpart

Crash Fixes
  • Fixed an application crash that would occur for the client while exploring in the underworld biome
  • Resolved an application stall on world generation that occurred when settling liquids.
  • Fixed an issue where placed training dummies and item frames would prevent a saved world from loading

Performance Fixes
  • Resolved a bug where a momentary freeze would occur while performing basic actions in a newly created large world.
  • Adjusted the liquid wave flow while using heavy weapons in a multiplayer session with maximum players to improve performance
  • Fixed a bug that would cause the game to hang for several seconds after defeating the wall of flesh for the first time in a world.

Art & Text Fixes
  • Fixed a bug where vanity that were equipped would appear naked for the bottom of the character
  • Resolved a bug where duplicate hair style icons were displayed after interacting with the Stylist NPC
  • Fixed a bug where the inventory could become enlarged after switching between handheld and docked mode during the interactive start-up screens
  • Resolved a bug where the health bar flickered after consuming a life potion
  • Fixed a bug where the wrong lighting effect would trigger when firing a Laser Rifle
  • Resolved a localization where the “Refresh” text on the Join Game screen was not properly localized for all supported languages
  • Fixed a couple of other miscellaneous text strings in the game
  • Made a few minor adjustments to different parts of the UI that were not scaled correctly
  • Resolved a bug where the text input would not display while renaming a chest in tabletop and handheld mode

Hmm, my most irritating issue does not seem to be listed.

When the console is docked, the screen is always zoomed in just a bit so it's harder to see the sun/moon position and cust off a good chunk of the UI.

It's just fine when the console is in handheld mode though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom