1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by Loki, Jul 12, 2019.

1. JohnnyIsCooll

JohnnyIsCooll Terrarian

I'm so glad this is getting fixed, I've had two worlds get corrupted from test dummy crap.

2. RhysInator

RhysInator Terrarian

Thanks for fixing the item frame bug that really bummed me out

3. Akradon

Akradon Terrarian

Thank you getting some fixes out so quickly! Will be happy to decorate my world's with the item frames again

Couldn't see it mentioned, but wonder if the the slime mount will be fixed as well?

4. Terrrarian_Tomo

Terrrarian_Tomo Terrarian

Hopefully some news on the split screen update in the July state of the game?

5. rokemanzerojp

rokemanzerojp Terrarian

I am so happy to see this news,I hope next target is update to 1.3.1 version.I also expect to see Chinese or Japanese in this game

6. KW900

KW900 Terrarian

*Smiles in training dummies*

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  7. Nightspark

Nightspark Terrarian

I can’t believe how you fixed all of these bugs so fast! Keep up the great work! :joy:

8. Towerbooks3192

Towerbooks3192 Terrarian

Will we ever get the lock-on feature from the other console versions? If it works like that of the 3DS version then playing range pre-chlorophyte bullets will be bearable.Things would be bearable should lock on or at least making aiming with smart cursor less stiff.

Thumb.sc likes this.
  9. GalaxyShard

GalaxyShard Terrarian

Thats caused by your tv, not your console or the game. It happens with xbox too. Its called “Overscan” It cuts off the edges of the screen. Some tvs cant turn it off.
    If you have other games you will notice that too

10. KW900

KW900 Terrarian

If you go to your switch settings you can adjust the size of the screen to fit your tv.

Settings>TV settings>Adjust screen size

Just an fyi to anyone with this issue.

Imatron and Unit One like this.
  11. GalaxyShard

GalaxyShard Terrarian

that only works on one specific tv model. My tv is Menu>Picture>Advanced>Full>Size>2
    although it refuses to let me select 2.
    Other tvs have a completely different way to fix, or just no way at all.

12. Caradog

Caradog Terrarian

My Switch is like that with one of my HDMI inputs, I have my PC in one, Switch in the other, if I swap them round then they both end up "zoomed in", but normal in the current ports. So try swapping to another port if you have more then one, other then that hopefully there's a setting to turn of the feature that causes it on your tv.

13. GalaxyShard

GalaxyShard Terrarian

The feature is called Overscan. It causes your tv to zoom in.

14. KW900

KW900 Terrarian

[​IMG]

No not on the tv, on the nintendo switch. The switch itself has the option to adjust the size of the picture it displays on the tv.

Go to the settings on the nintendo switch and do what I stated above. Give it a try and see if that works.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  15. Acetheboss

Acetheboss Plantera

I didn't see anything about the imp staff minions despawning constantly. Is it also in the bug fix?

Rosterdam and psykopathicfaty like this.
  16. v23

v23 Terrarian

Please. For all that is good

Add auto aim!!!!!

I really hope a dev will see this..:/

17. Severus

Severus Terrarian

will there be tutorial in terraria 1.3 mobile?

18. Acetheboss

Acetheboss Plantera

I'd bet on it. In all other 1.3 patches, there has been a tutorial, so there is little reason for there not to be. That said, the fact that it is is a beta right now means that it might not come until the full release.

19. psykopathicfaty

psykopathicfaty Terrarian

OMG. Trying to build in dungeon prehard mode and my imps keep running away is so frustrating. Any one find a way to keep them out?

20. ElderUFO

ElderUFO Terrarian

Maybe you could adjust screen settings in the display section of settings on the switch itself rather than Terraria.