New player 2022

Kelepephes

Terrarian
Hey I am on Xbox . I prefer games with a challenge and challenge myself to the best of my ability . That does not mean I can not have fun on Terraria just like playing classes for myself and could see me having the most fun in multiplayer with people that did the same. I created a mage (sorcerer) and have gone expert with friends as well as my world expert. I did wall of flesh on my world properly using all pre hardmode gear of course and 5 accessories. Was actually 4 because this weather but hey luck was on my side. I enjoy character building so you won't see me using wings or boots at all unless I create a character where that makes sense to me. It's not really strict for me I mean I get more out of all games this way. I spend time building when I get stuck trying to brainstorm a new original way of doing it. Also helps my level of skill playing the game. I could not say the way I play has ever hindered me. I am really chill guy and love helping people out so if you like what I said can always message or something. Building is my strongest attribute but hey I just started this and do need to learn tons before I could showcase a miracle .

Thanks for taking the time to read this.. peace out

Back
Top Bottom