New Player, have some questions.

I don’t recommend barging straight into Moon Lord, Golem drops generally can’t handle the Pillars.

Try fighting the Pumpkin Moon first, between both bosses and both moons it’s the easiest. You can then use the stuff to try the Frost Moon, the bosses or the Martians.

You definitely want to do Martians at some point before Moon Lord anyway, by the way.
On normal mode they can.Trust me.Martains will probably happen on their own anyway.

Well for any new players i have tips

1. Build a house it dosent have to look perfect even a box will look nice and avout 5x6 house with lights, table and chair and 2 doors.

2. Go find a cave and try to find ores like gold and platinum.

3. Try to get 30 sliver and build a second house the merchant will spawn making the traveling merchant arrive after 1 boss.

4. Craft some armor and weapons with your ores and craft a furncace from a workbench (20 stone, wood and 10 torches) (anvil required so go grab iron or lead)

5. Go to the jungle and grab spores and stingers to make the blade of grass and if your a mage make sure you have about 60 gold or plat saved and grab alot of spores, stingers and vines to make jungle armor

6. Build an arena and fight the eye of cthulu and grab ores

7. Instantly fight the BOC or EOW prepare an arena then if your a melee make the armor using the bars and tissue samples or scales.

8. Fight skeletron and grab bones and cobwebs and grabs a flare gun to make the arms dealer spawn and make necro armor and buy a minishark if your looking ranger. (Another house needed)

9. Before any of these try to grab as mang heart crystals and try to get 400 hp you'll need it

10. Go fight the WOF and enter hardmode

And thats all

Notable mention: fight goblin army and find the goblin tinkerer in the caves in jungles etc: then you can get rocket boots and reforge and grab the nurse by making more houses.

Well for any new players i have tips

1. Build a house it dosent have to look perfect even a box will look nice and avout 5x6 house with lights, table and chair and 2 doors.

2. Go find a cave and try to find ores like gold and platinum.

3. Try to get 30 sliver and build a second house the merchant will spawn making the traveling merchant arrive after 1 boss.

4. Craft some armor and weapons with your ores and craft a furncace from a workbench (20 stone, wood and 10 torches) (anvil required so go grab iron or lead)

5. Go to the jungle and grab spores and stingers to make the blade of grass and if your a mage make sure you have about 60 gold or plat saved and grab alot of spores, stingers and vines to make jungle armor

6. Build an arena and fight the eye of cthulu and grab ores

7. Instantly fight the BOC or EOW prepare an arena then if your a melee make the armor using the bars and tissue samples or scales.

8. Fight skeletron and grab bones and cobwebs and grabs a flare gun to make the arms dealer spawn and make necro armor and buy a minishark if your looking ranger. (Another house needed)

9. Before any of these try to grab as mang heart crystals and try to get 400 hp you'll need it

10. Go fight the WOF and enter hardmode

And thats all

Notable mention: fight goblin army and find the goblin tinkerer in the caves in jungles etc: then you can get rocket boots and reforge and grab the nurse by making more houses.
I dont' think you've read this page. She's at lunatic cultist stage.

Fight duke fishron for the tsunami and get choropyte arrows and bullets kill frost moon with the tsunami and get the chain gun use the chain gun with the bulltes for the cultist

Fight duke fishron for the tsunami and get choropyte arrows and bullets kill frost moon with the tsunami and get the chain gun use the chain gun with the bulltes for the cultist
That Duke Fishron kills me just in 10 seconds. I've upgraded a lot of things the help by my friend and she killed Empress Of Light and Old One's Army for sets. I've killed Lunatic Cultist before that.

But, can't kill Duke Fishron, i'm dying in just in 10 seconds. What should i do?
Terraria_2021_01_10_20_20_56_260.png

That Duke Fishron kills me just in 10 seconds. I've upgraded a lot of things the help by my friend and she killed Empress Of Light and Old One's Army for sets. I've killed Lunatic Cultist before that.

But, can't kill Duke Fishron, i'm dying in just in 10 seconds. What should i do?
View attachment 304194

First off, I noticed you have a largely Summoner focused loadout but no good minions. I recommend using up that Stardust in your inventory and making the Stardust Dragon Staff.

I’d replace the Hercules Beetle with the Papyrus Scarab, which you have in your inventory. Exact same bonuses with an extra minion on top, and it combined with the Necromantic Scroll will get you 3 minions. I’d also replace the Valhalla Helmet and Greaves with Tiki or Spooky pieces for even more minions, for a total of 5, but keep the Valhalla Chestplate on.

Anyway, Fishron.

Before Fishron, you want to upgrade your wings. Pumpkin Moon drops materials for much better wings and you should be able to get them pretty easily. You also need a dash accessory to be fast enough to dodge Duke Fishron, you can grind out a Tabi from the Dungeon and replace probably the Summoner Emblem.

Keep as far away from Fishron as you can afford, his melee damage is high enough to kill in 2-3 shots, but make sure you’re close enough to attack. Generally travel in a wide circle in the ocean, and dash as often as possible to keep distance from Fishron. Constantly swinging your whip should cut any projectiles out of the air

The second phase is harder, because the tornados will be much more in the way. Generally keep moving the same way, but make sure not to get cornered by a tornado and generally keep track of where they spawn. Also watch out for Duke Fishron when he starts to spin in a large circle, and stay away.

Anyway, Duke Fishron is one of the hardest bosses especially if you’re just starting out, so if you’re still struggling it probably won’t hurt to just skip him.

View attachment 304194
Well what i would do is farm frost moon for the chain gun and make it unreal with chloro or luminite bullets and have a good armor with the celestial shell and all other buffs and make sure you have food even pho from the travelling merchant will do as the food has a medium increase buff 45 = 54 mabye but if your going for power definitely go for the martian invasion to get the influx waver and make sure you have all of the gloves on with a meancing trust me he might melt you but if your very good at dodging then youll melt him in about 2 mins i did this on expert mode and it worked out well41-005.jpgthis is an example

Hi, i didn't have a chance to play Terraria for 1 months. After defeated the Lunatic Cultist, these things appeared on my map. I've destroyed one of them. Does Moon Lord instantly spawns after destroying all of them? Thanks.
Terraria_2021_02_12_01_44_28_069.png

Hi, i didn't have a chance to play Terraria for 1 months. After defeated the Lunatic Cultist, these things appeared on my map. I've destroyed one of them. Does Moon Lord instantly spawns after destroying all of them? Thanks.
View attachment 307944
Nope. After killing the last pillar, you have 1 minute until it spawns. Each pillar represents a class. Orange = Melee, Green = Ranged, Pink = Mage, and Blue = Summoner. Kill the one corresponding to the class you are most familiar with first, the fragments they drop can be made into new, powerful weapons.

Back
Top Bottom