Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trolololololololololo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GravitronX

Skeletron Prime
New potions Ho!!!!

Slow time potion
Okay this might be a bit hard to implement in multiplayer but here's how it works.

Unlike other video games where you move faster than everything else you and everything moves slower. Thus it can be really useful dodging now how do you craft it.

1x Bottle of water
5x Coral
10x Ectoplasma
10x asphalt
20x ash
At the alchemy station
Duration-1 minute

Spider potion
When you press the W key you will cling to the background and can press AWSD to move around the background you can cancel this by jumping you move 20% slower while on a back wall.

Crafting
1x water bottle
10x Web
5x spider fangs
8x any back wall
at alchemy station
Duration- 10 minutes

Troll potion
You sing the troll song, I made this cheap because who cares

Crafting
1x dirt
1x mud
1x snow
1x sand
1x stone
1x water bottle
At crafting table
Duration 10 seconds- to not be too annoying on servers

Ghost potion
While consumed you move 50% slower but you can move through tiles you cannot attack or use tools.

1x water bottle
20x ectoplasm
10x chlorphyte ore
30x bones
At alchemy station
Duration 5 mins

Crusader potion
Summons paladin paladin with double your life that protects you acts like a minion but you can only have one at a time. He throws his hammer to attack. He attacks for 25 DMg he also has 50 armour.

1x water bottle
5x hallowed bar
10x ectoplasm
10x soul of light
At alchemy station
Duration until death

Now let's turn my attention to your comments tell me what you think any adjustments I can make sorry if it's a wall of txt

Last edited:
Liked the spider potion!
The slow-mo potion won't work on multiplayer unless everyone gets slowed, and that can be annoying.
Crusader potion sounds a bit too overpowered for me, maybe he should take a summon slot anyways.
I'm OK with ghost potion.

Back
Top Bottom