New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jungle is Always in an opposite direction than the Dungeon. That won't be an issue. If by chance the Jungle and Dungeon are on the same side, then there is a generation bug. I believe they made it this way, since both the Dungeon and the Jungle are major generations, they didn't want even more devastating generating than they already have (sometimes.) and that way you don't lose part of your Jungle, Dungeon, Lihzhard Temple, or any combination of those 3.

As for the Eye, I think it may only spawn if you are on the surface.

Also, you have a 1/3 chance of the Eye spawning every single night, if you have these conditions.
  • The Eye of Cthulhu has not yet been defeated in the current world.
  • At least one player in the world has at least 200 life and more than 10 defense.
  • At least three Town NPCs are acquired.
If you do not have these 3, then the EoC will not be an issue either. :)

World generated normally. I meant that I didn't want the Eye randomly spawning on me. Skeletron can wait till I get around to poking him.

Found two suspicious-looking eyes in jungle chests and killed the Eye twice. So that's one threat out of the way.

World generated normally. I meant that I didn't want the Eye randomly spawning on me. Skeletron can wait till I get around to poking him.

Found two suspicious-looking eyes in jungle chests and killed the Eye twice. So that's one threat out of the way.
The Eye and Skeletron are easy, it's the Dungeon Guardian you don't want to come across.

...so is 1.3.6 ever coming out?

1.3.6 will eventually be released. There is no release date or estimate for it at this time. When the developers are ready to share when the 1.3.6 update will be released, there will be a separate announcement about it. This Thread is about the new patch for the Xbox One & PS4 versions of Terraria.

it's a Toshiba ct-90325
Try pressing the pic size button and then pressing 0.
You can also press MENU->CLOCK SET and mess with that or MENU->TILT CORRECTION and mess with that to see if you can fix it. the clock set determines how far pixels reach out horizontally, but not vertically. I think Tilt Correction may determine that.

If none of that works: Get a newer TV, because yours is pretty old. Not much I can do about that. Pipeworks won't work on fixing that, just like re-logic wouldn't work on a bug that only happens when running terraria on windows 98.

I FINALLY GOT THE BRAIN SCRAMBLER TO DROP!

*falls over*

Spent the last two days farming the Martian invasion (with pauses because of random solar eclipses and pesky pirates). I did figure out the best way to deal with the scutlix riders: let my summon deal with them. The star cell seems to target the rider first, unlike my homing bullets (which seem to target the scutlix most of the time). Or at least they kill the rider first. Last run today, I was checking my inventory to weed out the costume pieces (I have them all already) and there it was. I think I almost deafened the person I was XBL chatting with when I let out a whoop of victory. Then I spent about 20 minutes riding around on a solar-dyed scutlix, terrorizing slimes and vultures.

So done with the Martians for now. Tomorrow I may take a break from Terraria, since I've been playing it pretty much non-stop since 1.3 came out. My friend has been nagging me to play co-op Dead Island, so I may play that for a bit instead.

Hey, @ClearConscious, is it true that the basilisk enemy is in the console version now but the basilisk mount isn't?

Last edited:
I FINALLY GOT THE BRAIN SCRAMBLER TO DROP!

*falls over*

Spent the last two days farming the Martian invasion (with pauses because of random solar eclipses and pesky pirates). I did figure out the best way to deal with the scutlix riders: let my summon deal with them. The star cell seems to target the rider first, unlike my homing bullets (which seem to target the scutlix most of the time). Or at least they kill the rider first. Last run today, I was checking my inventory to weed out the costume pieces (I have them all already) and there it was. I think I almost deafened the person I was XBL chatting with when I let out a whoop of victory. Then I spent about 20 minutes riding around on a solar-dyed scutlix, terrorizing slimes and vultures.

So done with the Martians for now. Tomorrow I may take a break from Terraria, since I've been playing it pretty much non-stop since 1.3 came out. My friend has been nagging me to play co-op Dead Island, so I may play that for a bit instead.

Hey, @ClearConscious, is it true that the basilisk enemy is in the console version now but the basilisk mount isn't?

I got it by accident. then got the car keys

I got it by accident. then got the car keys

I've been deliberately farming for it. Chlorophyte bullets are not a good tool for doing so, b/c if the scutlix shoots at you first the bullets target it. Or maybe they just aim for the bigger target. I dunno.

Giving real thought to building a teleporter link between my main base and my dungeon arena just to save myself a lot of flying. Gonna need a helluva lot of wire, though. And to dig a path between my base and the dungeon to run it through. Thank goodness for the drill mount.

I've been deliberately farming for it. Chlorophyte bullets are not a good tool for doing so, b/c if the scutlix shoots at you first the bullets target it. Or maybe they just aim for the bigger target. I dunno.

Giving real thought to building a teleporter link between my main base and my dungeon arena just to save myself a lot of flying. Gonna need a helluva lot of wire, though. And to dig a path between my base and the dungeon to run it through. Thank goodness for the drill mount.

have fun

Basilisk mount was 1.3.3 content, if memory serves me correctly. So - eventually, but not currently.

Just checking since I wasn't entirely sure.

Got a teleporter set up between my main base and the arena at the dungeon. Took a lot of digging. Once I got the wires placed I filled in the section of tunnel closest to my main base, then took the clentaminator to the closest Crimson outcrop so it would stop creeping into my ice biome. The tunnel I dug through it is nice and wide so it shouldn't be able to jump the gap unless it can spread to foreground objects from the background wall.

Really wish we at least had the Multicolor Wrench... There are some misplaced wires that I could fix, but then I'd have to dig out a huge chunk to reach the dropped wires. The Multicolor Wrench would at least put them back in my inventory.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom