New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously... I'd still like to know when though, nothing changes that. ;)

Also bored at work during eastern - nothing else to do than just hit refresh on forums and reddit! :D
That's really the problem with cert, they don't give estimates or release windows. Even the devs are in the dark here.

Remember how long 1.3 itself was in cert. And remember that Microsoft is slower than cold molasses running uphill in January.

What about mobile update? When will be added?
Once they get XBox/PS4 stable. Considering the Switch and Mobile are going to be using a lot of the data they used for console, it's very important that critical bugs get fixed before they throw it all on Mobile and Switch users too.

Today has been a good day for me in terraria. I got tons more building materials to start my next project. I also used my new DCU to clear out my Jungle temple as an arena and finally got the Lizard Egg (which I've been trying to get since I got the game.) Now I proudly march with my Lizard!

I'm going to start building my new houses now. I'll probably start with the Lunar-Martian house, which will hopefully look really nice. I also finished my hive house, so that's nice.

Today has been a good day for me in terraria. I got tons more building materials to start my next project. I also used my new DCU to clear out my Jungle temple as an arena and finally got the Lizard Egg (which I've been trying to get since I got the game.) Now I proudly march with my Lizard!

I'm going to start building my new houses now. I'll probably start with the Lunar-Martian house, which will hopefully look really nice. I also finished my hive house, so that's nice.

once ive done with 1.3 im going to make a world that actually looks nice with a giant house complete with water falls

Looks like the patch is out now for XBox One as well.

Yup! My Terraria is now:
Xbox 28-03-2018.png

EDIT
Ok two things I've noticed so far:

AutoSave
I play with AutoSave off as I like to decide myself when to save (I sorely miss a Save without Exiting option). When my character dies, both character and world data is saved automatically (In the previous version only character data was saved which was kinda neat as it made duplicating items easy).
Frankly I dislike this heavy-handed treatment. I know the PC version does that too, but that doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. Please only do it if AutoSave is On.

Inventory
The text 'Inventory' still flashes.

Last edited:
Are there plans to re-add the blinking text as a toggable option in settings, possibly under General? I liked the blinking text in all honesty.

Since the update, all of my reflective dyes lost their animations and have either turned gray or black. Are you aware of this issue?

Just wondering anyone else have an issue with their summon staff? Once in awhile they won’t show up or my flying piggy bank won’t either so I have to do a hard mode reset. In the middle of switching all my stuff to another world do to massive corruption and it keeps happening. Was wondering if that was something that was fixed? Also sometimes I will be just a body lol

I would like the option to go to the old equipment and crafting UI. This transparent inventory sh*t has got to go, I cannot see what I am selecting and when I am in combat I can’t tell. Crafting is :red:ty now too I preferred being able to see all recipes for items so I know what I need to find.

I have been playing a bit today, and I've had an issue with my Solar Eruption becoming invisible. From testing it seems to happen for me when using Familiar clothing, specifically the Familiar Shirt. The wig and the pants don't do it, and this is without any dyes applied.

Just wondering anyone else have an issue with their summon staff? Once in awhile they won’t show up or my flying piggy bank won’t either so I have to do a hard mode reset. In the middle of switching all my stuff to another world do to massive corruption and it keeps happening. Was wondering if that was something that was fixed? Also sometimes I will be just a body lol

My Startdust Dragon regularly despawns, usually when using a mirror/cellphone to return to spawn.

I'm pretty sad with this update. It didn't address the stability issues in multiplayer when the host goes into the underworld. Even if the host is alone in an expert multiplayer world it still lags a ton.
My wife and I haven't been able to even attempt on the WoF due to the lag.
We stopped playing weeks ago while waiting for this patch. Guess we have to keep waiting :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom