New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know when there will be another update? I am enjoying the current update, and I am excited for the next one and to see all the fixes you guys have done.
I'm assuming (which is a bad idea.) that the next round of updates for Consoles will be soon after Mobile and Switch's (which won't take as long this time around. :) )

I'm assuming (which is a bad idea.) that the next round of updates for Consoles will be soon after Mobile and Switch's (which won't take as long this time around. :) )
I have been keeping an eye on pipeworks on twitter, and they have gone a tad silent, idk if it is a simple lack of news or some real news is finally coming for mobile players like myself.
Most of the news I have seen on 1.3 for the mobile platform is not very transparent...

1.3 has me all PUMPED up Pipeworks...
Get it... pumped?

Oh Thank You. Kind Of Dumb, It Should Have One. *Hiss*
i would appreciate it if you didn't make your text red, it hurts my eyes af. also the hiss is annoying. Is there a way to not see another person's posts?

On an unrelated note, would there ever be any chance for crossplay? like, once xbox, switch, mobile, and ps4 are all up-to-date with pc?

i would appreciate it if you didn't make your text red, it hurts my eyes af. also the hiss is annoying. Is there a way to not see another person's posts?

On an unrelated note, would there ever be any chance for crossplay? like, once xbox, switch, mobile, and ps4 are all up-to-date with pc?
Members can use whatever color they’d like. If you would rather not see someone’s post, you can click the Ignore link on any member’s profile.
D209AD0E-170B-4A08-A711-6EC544691C9C.jpeg

I believe either a TCF Staff or a Re-Logic member recently stated that either XBox or PS4 (And I believe it was PS4) stopped allowing cross-platforming, however, perhaps I'm wrong.
Sony doesn’t allow for it. It’s not even hard to do, technically speaking; Fortnite had cross platform play for like a day between Xbox and Playstation because someone ticked the wrong box in a server menu once.

Question. I attempted the lunatic cultists and lost. Now they won't respawn. Waited plenty of time a few in game weeks). Left the map. All that fun stuff and they won't respawn. Any ideas?

The dungeon area has not been affected/touched at all.

Question. I attempted the lunatic cultists and lost. Now they won't respawn. Waited plenty of time a few in game weeks). Left the map. All that fun stuff and they won't respawn. Any ideas?

The dungeon area has not been affected/touched at all.
Defeat Golem again.

That bug happened from time to time when 1.3 was released, this was always known to have fixed it.

Last edited:
hey! Sorry to bother, but I have a quick question. currently I play terraria over PS4 and I was wondering if I could get the mobile version and still be able to use my charicer from the PS4. Is there any way I can???​

hey! Sorry to bother, but I have a quick question. currently I play terraria over PS4 and I was wondering if I could get the mobile version and still be able to use my charicer from the PS4. Is there any way I can???​

I doubt it. Cross-play is not a thing, and even if it was Sony does not allow it.

Is it just me or is expert mode on console easier than expert mode on PC. I find myself dying all the time on expert mode on PC and on console I’m breezing through as if it’s normal mode. The difficulty definitely feels different even though it’s the same expert mode as PC.

Is it just me or is expert mode on console easier than expert mode on PC. I find myself dying all the time on expert mode on PC and on console I’m breezing through as if it’s normal mode. The difficulty definitely feels different even though it’s the same expert mode as PC.

I sent my expert crimson world into hardmode today... I haven't died this much since my first tries at the lunar events (when it took me two deaths per pillar, four or five for the solar tower). It seems plenty hard to me!

I sent my expert crimson world into hardmode today... I haven't died this much since my first tries at the lunar events (when it took me two deaths per pillar, four or five for the solar tower). It seems plenty hard to me!
it gets much easier with the gear they give you

I'm still expecting to die a lot and need multiple tries to beat Moon Face. Solar pillar in particular is the bane of my characters' existence.
I feel your pain I've had help and haven't got any further then half the second faze(core)

Last edited:
Man the games actually starting to get back to its normal self pre update the forums aren’t getting fluded with replies and we don’t have like 1,000 looking for group post I do indeed miss it but I did also miss the good old days where it was nice and peaceful

I feel your pain I've had help and haven't got any further then half the second faze(core)

I can solo Moon Breath in normal mode... Full vortex armor, destroyer emblem, ranger emblem, sniper scope, worm scarf, anti-knockback shield, inventory full of buff potions, two sentries and 3 summons, and all the chlorophyte bullets ever fired from an SDMG, but with the health and damage buffs and damage received nerf to the expert mode version, I'm expecting to need a team to help me. At least he'll drop a treasure bag for everyone involved in the fight so we won't technically need to kill him more than once... I have almost 1,000 luminite bars in my normal world plus all his regular drops so all I really need are his two expert drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom