New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can normally solo Expert Moon Lord with the last prism. It does require a little prep though. All accessories need to be reforges to warding. All the potions. And a nice flat area littered with hearts from defeated Eyes of Cthulhu. When my health gets low I drop down and scoop up some hearts. It can get a little close but its doable.

Xbox One multiplayer issue: joined my friends game and some enemies dissapear completely after I hit them once. Enemies are still visible for the host of the game however and once the host hits them once they reappear for me again. When the enemies are invisible for me they still target me but don’t do any damage to me. The host sees the enemies clipping through me and doing nothing. This happens with maneaters and the charging enemies in the desert and some multi section worm enemies. This kind of makes me not want to play. It’s a shame because I love this game :/

Edit: We both have an open nat type and experience this even when I’m the host instead of him except when I’m the host he’s the one having the enemies go invisible and repappearing after I hit them once.

Xbox One multiplayer issue: joined my friends game and some enemies dissapear completely after I hit them once. Enemies are still visible for the host of the game however and once the host hits them once they reappear for me again. When the enemies are invisible for me they still target me but don’t do any damage to me. The host sees the enemies clipping through me and doing nothing. This happens with maneaters and the charging enemies in the desert and some multi section worm enemies. This kind of makes me not want to play. It’s a shame because I love this game :/

Edit: We both have an open nat type and experience this even when I’m the host instead of him except when I’m the host he’s the one having the enemies go invisible and repappearing after I hit them once.
Submit issues to pipeworks using the given link at the top of the page... just some advice...

Yeah, I've solo'd Expert Moon Lord (PC) with Full Nebula, and a Daybreak.

It's important to use the Daybreak on the eyeballs in his hands, if they're closed, I think they still do damage to them, or it at least let me damage both of those eyes, plus switching to a Nebula weapon and hitting his third eye.

Fishron Wings or better for sure, might reccomend a Star Veil, or Master Ninja Gear.

I Believe This Thread Is For Console 1.3... Could Be Wrong Though.

Wonder When 1.3.1 Will Roll Out...

Probably not until after 1.3 for Switch and Mobile is out.

I attempted the expert Moon Lord today and got utterly destroyed. Anyone out there on the Xbox One who might be willing to give me a hand with him?

I attempted the expert Moon Lord today and got utterly destroyed. Anyone out there on the Xbox One who might be willing to give me a hand with him?
Hi @Cyberra, you’ll find lots of other X1 players to connect with in Console Quick Hookup here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/quick-hookup.133/

Expert Moon Lord’s health will scale with more people, so more people doesn’t always mean it’s easier to kill him. Good luck though! :)

I can solo Moon Breath in normal mode... Full vortex armor, destroyer emblem, ranger emblem, sniper scope, worm scarf, anti-knockback shield, inventory full of buff potions, two sentries and 3 summons, and all the chlorophyte bullets ever fired from an SDMG, but with the health and damage buffs and damage received nerf to the expert mode version, I'm expecting to need a team to help me. At least he'll drop a treasure bag for everyone involved in the fight so we won't technically need to kill him more than once... I have almost 1,000 luminite bars in my normal world plus all his regular drops so all I really need are his two expert drops.
i can helped you later however i can't play till the 5th of may

So me and my friends defeated moonlord about 10 times this past weekend and out of those 10, we got three SDMG's and I wanted to know if we were unlucky becuase the SDMG is like the worst thing to get. I did get the Meowmere though, so i'm happy!

Ahhh, So After The Events Of Futurama.
If You're Post-ML, Try Building A Huge Straight Minecart Track In The Sky And Roof It. Then Hit Him With Wall Hacking Weapons. I Don't Know If It'd Work Pre-ML Though.

So me and my friends defeated moonlord about 10 times this past weekend and out of those 10, we got three SDMG's and I wanted to know if we were unlucky becuase the SDMG is like the worst thing to get. I did get the Meowmere though, so i'm happy!

That sounds about normal; I got a lot of multiples when trying to get the last prism. It can take many tries to get all his drops.

i know! i was there and it was 7 times
we got
3 Sdmg's
2 Celebrations
1 Lunar portal staff
one Meowmere
and a Lunar Flare

Ahhh, So After The Events Of Futurama.
If You're Post-ML, Try Building A Huge Straight Minecart Track In The Sky And Roof It. Then Hit Him With Wall Hacking Weapons. I Don't Know If It'd Work Pre-ML Though.
oh ok. Well I was hoping we would get the Last Prism, for my friend

What's worse is when you want copies of a specific drop for multiple characters. Like the rainbow crystal staff. My ranger has one for crowd control during events like the Frost Moon or the solar eclipse, I needed one for my summoner as part of her kit, and I want one for my mage character. It does so much damage I'm contemplating putting one on my melee character, too. However, Moon Butt is being a jerk and spam-dropping Meowmeres, Celebrations, and Lunar Flares. I have almost full stacks of luminite bars and all four kinds of pillar shards, and I'm still two crystal staffs short.

What's worse is when you want copies of a specific drop for multiple characters. Like the rainbow crystal staff. My ranger has one for crowd control during events like the Frost Moon or the solar eclipse, I needed one for my summoner as part of her kit, and I want one for my mage character. It does so much damage I'm contemplating putting one on my melee character, too. However, Moon Butt is being a jerk and spam-dropping Meowmeres, Celebrations, and Lunar Flares. I have almost full stacks of luminite bars and all four kinds of pillar shards, and I'm still two crystal staffs short.
im a mage and 2 of my friend play melee (frogman) and 1 plays range

i just have friend with their own profiles and classes

I only have 3 friends who play Terraria, and only one plays on Xbox One. I have different characters I use depending on the situation. Because I've been boss farming lately I've been using my ranger mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom