New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have 3 friends who play Terraria, and only one plays on Xbox One. I have different characters I use depending on the situation. Because I've been boss farming lately I've been using my ranger mostly.
all of my friend have access to a Xbox 1 one way or another

all of my friend have access to a Xbox 1 one way or another

Of my friends, Jinx has one but I never see him on it, and Ash was supposed to get one from one of his other friends when his friend upgraded to the One S, but his friend is being a real :red: and doing everything he can to stall. So it's just me and one friend on xbone.

Of my friends, Jinx has one but I never see him on it, and Ash was supposed to get one from one of his other friends when his friend upgraded to the One S, but his friend is being a real :red: and doing everything he can to stall. So it's just me and one friend on xbone.
one of my friends got a switch instead of a Xbox 1 because
that was what happened to me for while

I hope people keep bringing it up. That’s what ultimately got Mojang to enable coordinate display in Minecraft Bedrock without it being a cheat.

To put it bluntly, the devs need to know a large portion of the players do not like the current menu system. Even if we never get the good one back, maybe this will push their “tweaks” more in that direction.
yeah... i really do not like the pc crafting ui. the legacy console ui was in your face and more fluid.

I'm tired of this garbage. I sent in bug reports and everything about this. Everytime I play terraria on the xbox one, the save button doesn't work and then the game freezes. All of my progress always gets lost. Who else has this problem, and who knows when the next update for terraria console will be released?

I'm tired of this garbage. I sent in bug reports and everything about this. Everytime I play terraria on the xbox one, the save button doesn't work and then the game freezes. All of my progress always gets lost. Who else has this problem, and who knows when the next update for terraria console will be released?
I don't have that problem. Apart from UI and performance problems, it works quite well for me. But I mostly play single player. Multiplayer is still quite buggy.

Does it happen in all worlds (legacy, newly generated worlds), or just in a particular world? What happens if you use another character?

I had some massive lag spikes when doing a 4-player expert Moon Lord fight, but they settled down to something semi-manageable so we could actually fight the boss. Wishing the tally counter reset bug would get fixed b/c I want to invite people to my main world but not lose my progress toward rare banners

I don't have that problem. Apart from UI and performance problems, it works quite well for me. But I mostly play single player. Multiplayer is still quite buggy.

Does it happen in all worlds (legacy, newly generated worlds), or just in a particular world? What happens if you use another character?
Yep. Every single world I make. And I have it on every other device and none of them had this problem except for the Xbox One version.

Yup every character it does it for.
Ok, so it doesn't seem to be the save data that's corrupted. What remains is the Settings data (keybindings,favorites etc) or the game data itself. If it is the settings, only Pipeworks can do something through an update. If it is the game data, it should be fixed by reinstalling the game.

Have you tried reinstalling the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom