New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stopping by Oregon this summer, maybe I'll stop by and see what the hell you guys are doing down there. It shouldn't take over a month to fix some minor or even major bugs. Hope you guys are working if I go there! :D
Good idea! I might go myself to see about switch and mobile 1.3! The wait is killing me...:zombie:

It's verry disappointing that a community manager first replies with the promise to see if there's more information to share but then you don't hear squat from them for over a week.

My interest in Terraria is realy starting to decrease to be honest, haven't played since 1.3 turned out to be a bug fest and updates take way to long.

It's verry disappointing that a community manager first replies with the promise to see if there's more information to share but then you don't hear squat from them for over a week.

My interest in Terraria is realy starting to decrease to be honest, haven't played since 1.3 turned out to be a bug fest and updates take way to long.

I agree about how disappointing it is not hear more about the next patch. I still have great interest in the game, and it was hard for me at launch to play 1.3 too. Their first patch did fixe a lot of things that made it hard to play. That is why I am so excited for the next patch.

Pipework...keep up the good work, but please let us hear some information about how progresses is going.

Honestly I'm surprised I'm still playing terraria still. I love the game and always will but lately it's really boring in some aspects. I play on Xbox One, but hopefully I will get a new PC soon. Then playing Terraria will be way more fun thanks to mods. Can't wait to play Calamity or Spirit Mod again! :D

Ok, so it doesn't seem to be the save data that's corrupted. What remains is the Settings data (keybindings,favorites etc) or the game data itself. If it is the settings, only Pipeworks can do something through an update. If it is the game data, it should be fixed by reinstalling the game.

Have you tried reinstalling the game?
Yeah man. I tried pretty much everything. They might just have to fix it in an update/patch. You know when the next update/patch will be by any chance?

Been a while since I last talked on this forum...
But, I have a situation.

The Lunatic Devotees spawned at the dungeon immediately after I killed the wall of flesh.
FB_IMG_1526174470201.jpg
FB_IMG_1526174406562.jpg

I haven't even beat the Golem yet!!

There should be an image below...

Plz fix...

Xbox One Online Multiplayer is a lag fest. Major frame drops in the underworld or when anywhere near liquids such as lava and water. When not the host enemies go invisible when they are damaged by you and only reappear when the host deals damage to said enemy. It’s so bad that my brother and I have decided to cut our playthrough short due to these issue. It sucks because we want to enjoy the game, it’s an amazing game when it works!

If you're nearby to each other irl, you could try splitscreen. In my experience it has its own set of issues, but nothing game breaking.

A few examples are crafting doesn't work for player #2 when #1 is holding the "use" button (e.g. Mining), and the Ui is extra badly scaled.

Just a thought, and definitely not the permanent solution a patch would be.

Last edited:
<-------------------- Update 2 -------------------->​

The Xbox One update is now available to download.

<-------------------- Update 1 -------------------->​

The latest PS4 patch is now available to download. Keep in mind that it can take a little bit of time before it propagates on your console. We'll have additional information on the Xbox One patch as soon as we receive it from the Xbox certification team.

<-------------------- Original Post -------------------->​

Greetings Terrarians! We’re happy to announce that a new patch will be releasing on PS4 today starting at 12:00 PM PDT. The Xbox version of this patch has been submitted and will be released on approval from the Xbox certification team. As soon as that approval occurs we’ll let you know.

This patch will resolve a lot of the most commonly reported issues like the multiplayer overwrite bug, issues related to dyes, and a ton of stability fixes to multiplayer.

Thanks to everyone in the community who has submitted bug reports and feedback. We’re listening, and we look forward to seeing what you think of this latest patch.

Keep an eye on the forums & our social media accounts for additional information on patch deployment times for Xbox One.

Multiplayer & Split-Screen Fixes
  • Fixed a bug where the host’s world would get copied and replaced by another player’s previously created world.
  • Fixed a bug where a player’s world would get replaced when they went from a single-player session to a multiplayer one and the host quit first.
  • Fixed a bug where the game would freeze after exiting the session with either a 3rd or 4th split-screen player.
  • Fixed a split-screen crash that would occur when the primary player used ‘Save and Exit’ from a 4-player multiplayer split-screen session.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur for players whose 2nd split-screen player exited a multiplayer session.
  • Fixed a freeze that occurred when a player selected multiplayer after being in a multiplayer game that the host quit.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when two or more split-screen players would access their cloud save on the ‘Select Player’ screen.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when a secondary player interacted with a chest during split-screen.
  • Fixed a multiplayer error that was encountered during the Pirate Invasion.
  • Fixed a bug where elements in the mini-map would be missing for other players in a multiplayer session.
  • Fixed a split-screen bug where secondary players would get kicked out of a multiplayer session after interacting with a chest.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur after accepting an invite.
  • Fixed a bug that would cause infinite loading after losing connection to the internet while in a multiplayer session.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur if the primary player exited a split-screen session while the secondary player selected the ‘Edit’ option by interacting with a tombstone.
  • Fixed other stability bugs related to accepting invitations while in suspend mode.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur after the host added a split-screen player and another non-split-screen player joined simultaneously.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur for the host while fighting in a PVP multiplayer session.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur after exiting the split-screen players one by one while the players were zoomed in.

Functionality Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that would prevent progression being saved when ‘Autosave’ was turned off, and the player exited via Save & Exit.
  • Fixed other bugs related to Autosaving.
  • Fixed instances of the game becoming unresponsive after signing in and out of profiles.
  • Fixed a bug where certain enemies (blue slime) and bosses would respawn despite being defeated.
  • Fixed an instance where players wouldn’t be taken to a multiplayer session after accepting an invite.
  • Fixed a bug where worlds couldn’t be created after performing sign-in changes after a previous world creation process.
  • Autopause is now enabled on the Map screen for single player only.

Save Conversion Fixes
  • Fixed a bug where save conversion wouldn’t progress past converting maps when the player has only played in multiplayer games previously.
  • Fixed a bug where saved worlds would disappear after save conversion when worlds had the same name, but a variation in capitalization.
  • Fixed several other bugs related to save conversion.

General Crash Fixes
  • Fixed a crash that would occur while fighting Moon Lord.
  • Fixed a bug where the game would freeze after being killed while using the stardust dragon and having a minion count of 8 or more in medium or large worlds.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur after accepting a player invite while suspended in a single-player game.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when the Golem is slain.
  • Fixed other miscellaneous crashes that were reported through console crash report systems.

Item Duplication Fixes
  • Fixed a duplication bug that would occur when placing the last item of a stack while moving.
  • Fixed a bug where a few potions could be used an infinite amount of times after activating the build mode feature.
  • Fixed a duplication bug involving chests.

Performance
  • Fixed a bug where the performance of the game would decrease when using a lunar hook with dyes on it.
  • Fixed a bug where animated dyes displayed in the player list would result in graphic corruption and slowdown when repeatedly starting and exiting gameplay.

Event Fixes
  • Fixed a crash that would occur for the host when the ‘Goblin Army’ event would trigger naturally.
  • Fixed a bug where the ‘Goblin Army’ would fail to spawn even after the event message is displayed and criteria are met.

Art & Text Fixes
  • Fixed a bug where equipping various amounts of animated dyes would cause textures to vanish.
  • Fixed a bug where the background of the Eclipse event would be missing for secondary players.
  • Fixed a bug where the player hair color would fail to update dynamically in game and in mini map after consuming mana hair dye.
  • Fixed a bug where the color of the Angel Halo item did not change in Map or minimap on placing any dye in the dye slot.
  • Fixed a bug where a slight gap would be observed between two crafted walls when placed.
  • Fixed a bug where the weapon rack’s tooltip would display “<right>” instead of the appropriate button prompt.
  • Text throughout the game now appears static and no longer blinks.
[/QUOTE
Need to fix the 18% glitch that :red: is annoying can’t even get on my game

hi, i dont know if this is where i should post bugs and problems. plz tell me soon. sorry if this sounds rude
Hi @Cheeseyoreo2, you can send your bug reports to Pipeworks here. Include as much detail as possible: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Also, be sure to take a look at the Console 1.3 Transition and Workaround FAQ which includes a lot of helpful info.

You can browse through the Console Bug Reports section and see if others have mentioned a similar bug that you’re experiencing. There may be tips or info that members have shared. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/console-bug-reports.138/

Keep in mind that the preferred way of reporting bugs directly to the developers is the first link I shared though. The other links are good for gathering or sharing more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom