New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Cheeseyoreo2, you can send your bug reports to Pipeworks here. Include as much detail as possible: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Also, be sure to take a look at the Console 1.3 Transition and Workaround FAQ which includes a lot of helpful info.

You can browse through the Console Bug Reports section and see if others have mentioned a similar bug that you’re experiencing. There may be tips or info that members have shared. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/console-bug-reports.138/

Keep in mind that the preferred way of reporting bugs directly to the developers is the first link I shared though. The other links are good for gathering or sharing more info.
so i can use this thread?

Another way to cheat items are that when you play Terraria you get a friend to join your world. This works for Xbox. That friend must have joined locally and is signed into an account. Auotsave must be off. Then you give the items you want to dupe to your friend. Your friend then saves and exits. The friend then joins back in and gives the items to the host. Sign the player out without clicking the home button. Do not actually click the Home button or you will lose all if your stuff. Then sign the player back in and let them join the world. Congrats you have two of the same items. I am not sure if it works on PS since I don’t have one.

Another way to cheat items are that when you play Terraria you get a friend to join your world. This works for Xbox. That friend must have joined locally and is signed into an account. Auotsave must be off. Then you give the items you want to dupe to your friend. Your friend then saves and exits. The friend then joins back in and gives the items to the host. Sign the player out without clicking the home button. Do not actually click the Home button or you will lose all if your stuff. Then sign the player back in and let them join the world. Congrats you have two of the same items. I am not sure if it works on PS since I don’t have one.
There is something very similar to this on PS4. You have to log in with another user and have them take any item saved to a world. Then you have them leave the world, with auto save off, and force close the information.

The multplayer overide bug is really annoying. It deleted my world that was there since 1.1. Don’t suppose there is any way to get it back

We're working on the patch. I'll see about getting some additional details.

Two weeks later, still no additional details.
Come on guys, some communication would be cool.
The bugs in single player or local splitscreen aren't to bad btw, haven't slain Wall of Flesh yet though so I can't comment on the next level.
Just the opacity of the menu is very much off, I hope this gets fixed soon.

Sorry for posting a comment here, I’m very new to the forum scene and I was hoping someone could answer a question I had. Im accustomed to playing Terraria on the PS3 and I finally made the switch to PS4 version. I enjoy a lot of changes that have been implemented so far but one pressing matter is the crafting. It’s hard for me to remember the formulas and ingredients that I need and I was wondering if there was an option in the settings to go back to the old crafting interface. I love everything about the PS4 version but the crafting menu is very hard to use. Again... sorry for posting this here I don’t know how to create posts yet.

No, there's no option and the devs have said it's not coming back. If you need to find a recipe for something they expect you to take one of the ingredients to the Guide NPC and look through the list of recipes there.

Hopefully they will take our feedback and improve the current PC interface to be more controller friendly.

I hope we can get an update about a patch soon. I know they are working hard on it.

It's been a long time since I've posted on these forums, mostly because I'm taking a break until this game gets fixed. I caved in, beat the moonlord and martian event, but there were many cancerous bugs that ruined my gameplay.
1.Pillar Glitch
When I went to fight a pillar on splitscreen, My screen (player 1) got halved, and the bottom half was static until I left the pillar biome. I had to close application to stop this, but it gets really annoying because It comes up out of nowhere.
2.Random Pillar Crash
This is by far the most annoying bug because it sets me back 1-2 pillars. I have now began to save and exit after every pillar is defeated because there is a rather large chance for me to crash after I beat a pillar.
3.Player 1 death static
Same effect as #1, but it is temporary and it is guaranteed to happen whenever I die as player one. It happens often when I'm fighting moon lord.

All of these bugs happen during splitscreen as well.

You said that you guys would star working on mobile AFTER console was finished, but all I see is Pipeworks fumbling around ignoring console and working on mobile when console versions are still buggy as hell. Do your job please, its been almost 3 :red:ing Months since you released a bug fix.

<Moderator Note: Please do not self censor profanity as it interferes with the Profanity Filter. Your post has been edited so that the Profanity is written in full.>

The console version isn't that bad. I've played hundreds of hours since the last patch and I really don't get that many problems. At least not ones that can be easily avoided.

From what I recall they said they would proceed with the mobile/Switch versions once the console versions were reasonably stable. After releasing and stabilising the mobile/Switch versions they would then resume the console versions.

At least you have had 1.3 to play for the last three months. Mobile/Switch players haven't, so surely you can't begrudge them a little time being spent on their versions?

I can't even get my ps3 worlds to work without the game crashing when I try to bring them over. I've followed the instructions on the forums and it doesn't work. I've reported the bug and never heard back. I've tweeted months ago and all I got was they were investigating. I don't know if ya'll realize this, but I haven't played the game since the 1.3 release - all because of the ps3 world conversion. Can someone please fill us in on what's going on?

I can't even get my ps3 worlds to work without the game crashing when I try to bring them over. I've followed the instructions on the forums and it doesn't work. I've reported the bug and never heard back. I've tweeted months ago and all I got was they were investigating. I don't know if ya'll realize this, but I haven't played the game since the 1.3 release - all because of the ps3 world conversion. Can someone please fill us in on what's going on?
@DLegendary0ne you may want to read this thread. Hopefully it will solve your problem.

ou said that you guys would star working on mobile AFTER console was finished, but all I see is Pipeworks fumbling around ignoring console and working on mobile when console versions are still buggy as hell. Do your job please, its been almost 3 :red:ing Months since you released a bug fix.

As has been covered elsewhere, it is being worked on, said fix round. However, it contains a number of sticky issues that then broke other things when they were fixed, that then needed to be fixed, etc.

So what's the estimated time you guys are going to get all the other platforms you're working on "caught up" to PC?

Because honestly I'm having my doubts about it being any time soon. Wasn't there just an announcement about 1.3.6 for PC?

So that's another update that has to be updated to Xbox one/ PS4 ect.

Just looking for any kind of time frame because I don't want this game to die for me but personally I have a harder time enjoying it knowing another platform is way ahead.

So what's the estimated time you guys are going to get all the other platforms you're working on "caught up" to PC?

Because honestly I'm having my doubts about it being any time soon. Wasn't there just an announcement about 1.3.6 for PC?

So that's another update that has to be updated to Xbox one/ PS4 ect.

Just looking for any kind of time frame because I don't want this game to die for me but personally I have a harder time enjoying it knowing another platform is way ahead.

Console isn't done by RE-Logic but is done by Pipework. They are doing everything they can to bring us to this.
Also, there wasn't an announcement for 1.3.6. We just get spoiler every now & then, but we are still waiting for a release date.
Also, they aren't focusing on Xbox One & PS4 right now, but rather mobile and Switch so we can have 1.3 on mobile & Terraria on Switch.
And by the way, know that about platform ahead. When there's a game that is on every platforms, it is extremely common that the PC version is in front, and also common that is in front by alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom