New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
when they changed the ps4 interface (over a year ago now) I went on the forums and saw how many angry players there were. I promised I would not play again unless it was fixed. last week I had a try and it is still unplayable (for me) on ps4. I have read a few of the posts in this thread and so I take it there is still not an option to return to old ps4 interface?

when they changed the ps4 interface (over a year ago now) I went on the forums and saw how many angry players there were. I promised I would not play again unless it was fixed. last week I had a try and it is still unplayable (for me) on ps4. I have read a few of the posts in this thread and so I take it there is still not an option to return to old ps4 interface?

And there won't be. The new interface is what it's going to stay as no matter how the playerbase complains. It's not that bad once you get used to it

Walking with a limp isn't that bad once you get used to it either. The PC interface is not controller or TV friendly. It takes a lot more button presses to get stuff done and it's much harder to read, especially in split screen.

Indeed. Personally, I can see it both ways. IMHO it is useable, not trash as some suggest, but not ideal. Nor is it within what I would consider acceptable bounds for a finished UI, but rather a temporary thing to get 1.3 out.

As I suggested before, they could make each area of the inventory expand to cover more of the screen as you navigate to it, giving a more obvious indication of what you have selected and increasing readability.

One way or the other I very much hope Pipeworks focus on UI/bug fixes rather then more content after they’re done properly releasing 1.3.1.

And there won't be. The new interface is what it's going to stay as no matter how the playerbase complains. It's not that bad once you get used to it

unfortunately it is for me (I accept that you quite like it and that's good for you). I am sure that everybody has heard it before but storage view is too small and when you click on an item the text overlays on other words. I just cant see it to play properly. it was an unnecessary change that absolutely destroyed game (which I was really addicted to) for me. I act on my complaints, rather than just moan and do nothing, and that is why the only times I have logged onto game is to see if it has changed - and that has only been once in a year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom