New start, new style

Kablaouye

Terrarian
Because 1.3 came out I decided to start fresh, and because I wanted to start fresh, I had to build in a new style, as I will showcase here as it is being built! For now I only have one picture, but more are soon to follow! *This world is in expert mode*

kyK1y7N.png

cube houses removed and this build begun
YYxE7Fa.png

first house mostly done and storage moved
Pi8ePfu.png

second house beginings
VJaP08U.png

second house complete -for now!-

More is off screen and ready for next upload
dqAq7me.png

ZHlFlAq.png

L6PSlFE.png

gavvdZG.png

updated overview pic:
WuXZX6y.png

*style is inspired from wolfsoren's build at Deviant Art.

Current accomplishments:
* EoC, BoC, Qeen Bee, EoW, King Slime, skeletron and all Mechanical bosses Killed
*Goblin Tinkerer, Mechanic, Wizard and Tax collector freed

Uh Oh! looks like the plant life has begun taking over the base!
rDQQWC6.png

*update again* the envasive nature of the mahogany trees has forced the locals to make a wildlife preserve underground!
UFtWn2m.png

Oh, and this is my new "style"
aIzzt8g.png

Last edited:
My attempt at a boss farm, which failed horribly... please come with suggestions for fixing it
TPmvi4g.png

KmADxba.png

You shouldn't focus your heart statues all at the middle, I'd suggest spreading them out of the entire length for instance.

I have a very simple, straight line of asphalt blocks with some heart statues here and there.

Could also make several rows of platforms, 4 a 5 inbetween each[/spoiler]

thanks! was trying out @DicemanX 's design but it seems it is broken in 1.3. Asphalt road across the sky is probably the way I gotta go

Yeah, sorry to say but the statues were nerfed in 1.3. They no longer have 6 activation points, and now have only 1 activation point. This arena will have to be rebuilt with many more heart statues, but even at 120 life/sec that won't be enough anymore against some expert mode bosses.

The arena will still be relevant for console once they get heartreach potions!

I like the shape of your roofs and the jungle trees coming out of the brick on the mushroom guy's house. Great job.

Well done! I really like your style of building for a long time - I can say it is very inspiring to build something new)

Last edited:
Thanks all for the positive feedback! I might change up some of the houses to have the new style roof or some variant :D Also the "old" border towers might be torn down and expanded

Thank you! And honestly, im not that creative, just use lotsa time designing and then vary the basic design until you have a good looking build :D

This is all great, but I'm curious. Mind if you show me your Vanity & Vanity Accessories slot? I really admire that style.

Sure! its just the Tax Collector outfit with Burning Hades Dye on all items, No accessories are showing. You can also dye your mounts, so I dyed my unicorn with the Reflective Metal Dye. Happy vanity-ing!

Back
Top Bottom