Video New Start - PT

Myth

Terrarian
Hey, it's Myth. I've made so many posts in this section about starting a play through series that it's not funny. Well I've decided to turn over a new leaf and start fresh. I've deleted any old videos of me starting a series and decided to start a new series where I actually play through the game. I have played through the game many times, but never officially recorded a series and gone through it completely.

So, without further ado, here is Episode 1:

The style of the video is straight forward game play, but as the series progresses on there will be more grinding and boring parts that I will edit out making the videos much more content fulfilling unlike the first episode. The only reason it's like that is because I was talking so much throughout the video I decided to keep it as it is.
I hope you like it, and if you read this, if you don't mind, could you leave some feedback on the video, the quality, the commentary, and the things I do in-game and the things I talk about? It would help me out tremendously so I can make the videos more appealing to my audience.

maybe what your missing is an extra person in your playthroughs to get you through the end... and no that doesn't mean me.
I don't ever play with people as I hae tried in the past. Either time issues come up or the other person doesn't want to play.

Back
Top Bottom