Weapons & Equip New summon weapon

InigoGollum

The Destroyer
The Wall of Flesh can currently drop weapons for 3 of the 4 main classes: breaker blade for mele users, laser rifle for mages, and clockwork assault rifle for rangers. I think it would be pretty cool if the wall of flesh could also drop a summon weapon that summoned a small hungry, either floating, or attached to the player by a fleshy cord like the real hungry. I think the Wall of Flesh should drop something for everyone.

Maybe a throwing weapon should drop too, then. :p
Maybe. Keep in mind that the throwing class is rather minor, and not very reliable in hardmode(currently).

I also did notice that when you replied, you pointed out the bit at the end making this a very good comment.

Maybe. Keep in mind that the throwing class is rather minor, and not very reliable in hardmode(currently).

I also did notice that when you replied, you pointed out the bit at the end making this a very good comment.
I was joking, honestly. Throwing class is take-it-or-leave-it in my opinion.

Imo, it's not that needed. Ofc, we can wish to have all possible bosses abilities as our own just for giggles, but it'll just lead to a bunch of boring similar stuff. Player already gets Spider Staff almost right after the WoF, and giving him a slightly nerfed Optic Staff instead of spiders (that can't fly) might be way too hard to balance and not necessary.

Also, Breaker Blade is practically just a free gold, it's unusable. Well, maybe it just needs rework after all.

You do like The Hungry, I get it, but that progression's just too clumped and off in balance (for now at least).

Imo, it's not that needed. Ofc, we can wish to have all possible bosses abilities as our own just for giggles, but it'll just lead to a bunch of boring similar stuff. Player already gets Spider Staff almost right after the WoF, and giving him a slightly nerfed Optic Staff instead of spiders (that can't fly) might be way too hard to balance and not necessary.

Also, Breaker Blade is practically just a free gold, it's unusable. Well, maybe it just needs rework after all.

You do like The Hungry, I get it, but that progression's just too clumped and off in balance (for now at least).
I don't agree with that statement I am a Summoner and a mage I think that the Summoner class should have a weapon of its own dropped by the wof (although it might not have to be more powerful then the spider staff) but my comment still stands

Last edited:
There is an Hungry Staff in Tremor Mod:
Hungry_Staff.png

Hungry Staff
26 summon damage
Use 15 Mana
4% Critical Chance
Sell: 60
Silver_Coin.png

Summons Minion
Hungry

Hungry_Minion.png

They easily can to be added to the Terraria.

It would move like Retnamini(sorry if I misspelled the name), flying close to player. Like the real hungry, it would deal 30-75 damage depending on the player's health. Not sure about mana cost.

Not sure about mana cost.
As far as I know all vanilla summons use 10 mana. I think it's a good idea for it to stay close to the player, but I disagree with giving it a tendril. Unless it was connected while no enemies were around, but broke free to fight (because that would be cool). Then again, at least one enemy is almost always present on screen.

There is an Hungry Staff in Tremor Mod:
Hungry_Staff.png

Hungry Staff
26 summon damage
Use 15 Mana
4% Critical Chance
Sell: 60
Silver_Coin.png

Summons Minion
Hungry

Hungry_Minion.png

They easily can to be added to the Terraria.
true but not everyone can access mods. (Like console/mobile I think) So it wouldn't be fair

Erm... mods? Some people in Africa can't get food every day... Should we all starve to... make it "fair" or "legal"? You guys HAVE SOME VERSION THE GAME on console (that actually has something unique in it), and still not happy? Wanna experience the real thing? Get it on PC already.

true but not everyone can access mods. (Like console/mobile I think) So it wouldn't be fair
If you run Linux in PS4 (it is legal, but i'm not 100% Sure) You perhaps can run Terraria.
You did not understand what I said. I said we could add the Weapon in the Vannila Terraria, and not use the mod.

Back
Top Bottom