Weapons & Equip New Summoner and Utility drops for Pre-HM Bosses

Seems really cool but I think the Brain of Chuth... Culh... Cuthu.. CHOCOLATE would drop an accessory that would increase the spawn rate instead of the Corruption counterpart(whitch would also work better as an accessory because there already is Peace Candles)

The two spawn ratemodifiers could also be combined(with each other, a Peace Candle, Water Candle and the spawn rate potions) to control the spawn limit with a slide bar(like the character color picker) on the inventory menu

Seems really cool but I think the Brain of Chuth... Culh... Cuthu.. CHOCOLATE would drop an accessory that would increase the spawn rate instead of the Corruption counterpart(whitch would also work better as an accessory because there already is Peace Candles)
Yeah, that was suggested before 1.3, so Peace Candles didn't exist yet. May eventually think up an adequate replacement for the Bile.
The two spawn ratemodifiers could also be combined(with each other, a Peace Candle, Water Candle and the spawn rate potions) to control the spawn limit with a slide bar(like the character color picker) on the inventory menu
Doesn't have a lot to do with this suggestion though...

The images were hosted on the previous forums. Now any pictures that were hosted there use a random picture that has been uploaded on that site.

So nothing.
ah k, even though i already play mobile terraria since 2014, i am just a year on the forums, thanks

Back
Top Bottom