Weapons & Equip New Summoning Weapon : The Hungry Staff

Derpinator-9000🪓

The Destroyer
So, you've just defeated the wall of flesh with a group of friends. Each One of them gets a weapon and a emblem! You have an emblem, but wheres your weapon? Introducing, The Hungry Staff!

(Insert Sprite That I don't have here, imagine it as a reddish pink staff, with 2 teeth sticking out near the top and a hungry statue out of the top of it.)
The Hungry Staff
------------------------------------------------
Damage 20 ( -1 From the Imp staff, but the way it attacks makes it more worth it.)
Knock back 3
Mana 10
4% Critical Strike Chance
Summons a Hungry To Fight for You - (Insert Sprite of a smaller Hungry II that I don't have here)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This weapon is a drop from the Wall Of Flesh. Like the other classes that have their drops, this is for the summoner. It summons a smaller version of The Hungry, wall of flesh's minions. Not the normal forms that are attached to him, but the Hungry II, which are when they detach and fly. Basically think of it like a weaker version of the Spider Staff. The Hungries act like the spiders would, but are weaker. So how they work is they will fly towards a enemies like the spiders would on a back wall. They will than latch on to said enemy and chomp away, Until the player moves to far away, or the enemy is destroyed. The reason I thought of this is because I always could imagine them as a minion, and All of the classes get a weapon to help them into early hard mode, but not Summoner. Make sure to tell me what you think! Any sprites if someone wants to make them would also be really appreciated. Thanks for reading and have a good day :)

So, you've just defeated the wall of flesh with a group of friends. Each One of them gets a weapon and a emblem! You have an emblem, but wheres your weapon? Introducing, The Hungry Staff!
Or one of you has a new item and you guys have to kill the WoF thirty more times because that one item just won't drop.

Anyway, I'm going to say thematically- no. All the weapon drops from the WoF are steampunk-themed, adding a flesh weapon doesn't make sense. I wouldn't be against a WoF summoner weapon, but I dislike when things break from an established pattern.

Or one of you has a new item and you guys have to kill the WoF thirty more times because that one item just won't drop.

Anyway, I'm going to say thematically- no. All the weapon drops from the WoF are steampunk-themed, adding a flesh weapon doesn't make sense. I wouldn't be against a WoF summoner weapon, but I dislike when things break from an established pattern.
I never really saw the Laser Rifle, and Breaker Blade as Steampunk themed, but fair enough I guess.

Beat me to it.

Maybe a little jetpack minion with a weapon similar to the Laser gun. (It could look fleshy?) Or a little eye copter that had a golem/steampunkish look about it. Think The Iron Giant, but cast in bronze with one eye that shoots said Laser gun pew pews? Maybe that's too similar to the Twins' Summon though.

I like the idea that you get a summon regardless of it being mechanical or fleshy. I think a fleshy summoning would fit it just as well as a steampunk summoning would and on that note, I support the original idea.

I already had the idea for a helicopter, but I posted it a while back. Maybe some sort of train?
Thats a cool Idea!
[DOUBLEPOST=1455744185,1455744159][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe a little jetpack minion with a weapon similar to the Laser gun. (It could look fleshy?) Or a little eye copter that had a golem/steampunkish look about it. Think The Iron Giant, but cast in bronze with one eye that shoots said Laser gun pew pews? Maybe that's too similar to the Twins' Summon though.

I like the idea that you get a summon regardless of it being mechanical or fleshy. I think a fleshy summoning would fit it just as well as a steampunk summoning would and on that note, I support the original idea.
Thanks! I didn't really mind what theme it was either, and just think it would be cool to get a summoning weapon from wof :)

It is cool but not the most origional idea. I was thinking instead of a weapon, the Summoner item should be a Summoner tool known as the Commanding Staff.

Back
Top Bottom