• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

New Terraria Merchandise From Sanshee - Including Journey's End Items!

Dakota Spine

Headless Horseman
I think it a little strange to weigh into the Empress of Light with pin and shirt already, being so new and rather stand-out from the normal Terraria boss. But I need that King Slime pin in my life

Okay, I looked around, you can find a sizing chart for the t-shirts on a shirt that is not in the pre-order phase, so you can measure your own shirts (they are measured laid down on a flat surface on on side, not while wearing them), so that's how I am going to check the size.

dqflynn

Terrarian
Me: I reeeeally should save money for a new phone.
Terraria: JOURNEY'S END NIGHT POSTER JOURNEY'S END NIGHT POSTER

4keY

Plantera
everything nice and gucci but bruh the shipping price
82.72$ for order
you can buy 4 good quality t-shirts for that price

GeNeSiS 4

Official Terrarian
being a Poor AF teenager i cant really buy myself this stuff, but it looks really noice. i will try and scrape together enough moolah to buy myself that shirt.

Top Bottom