New Terraria Merchandise From Sanshee - Including Journey's End Items!

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Good afternoon Terrarians!

What a few days it has been since the launch of Journey's End, right? We hope that everyone is thoroughly enjoying the update, as our team is hard at work capturing and fixing bugs from your reporting and our own internal testing. We will keep those hotfixes coming in, so stand by for more information there as the days progress. All that said, let's keep the good times rolling with some news from our fantastic partners over at Sanshee - brand new Terraria items, including a handful of Journey's End merchandise!

index.php

2020-05-20_social-post_tw_terraria-new-merch.jpg

index.php

terraria_empress-of-light-pin_thumbnail small.jpg
terraria_empress-of-light-tee_thumbnail small.jpg
EMPRESS OF LIGHT MERCHANDISE - PREORDER

Empress of Light Pin (Complete with sparkling wings!)

Empress of Light T-Shirt

index.php

2020-05-20_social-post_ig_terraria-posters.jpg
New Wall Posters! - PREORDER

Knight Mode - Silver Armor Poster

Journey's End - Day

Journey's End - Night (Limited Edition)

index.php

terraria_king-slime-pin_thumbnail small.jpg terraria_forest-biome-pin_thumbnail small.jpg
NEW PINS - PREORDER

King Slime Pin

Forest Biome Pin (First of the Biome Series)

index.php

The Journey's End Posters, King Slime Pin, and Forest Pin are available for preorder! The Journey's End: Night Poster is a limited edition in celebration of the launch - be sure to get yours before they are all gone! The Empress of Light items are available for preorder (they couldn't quite have them all in stock by launch, but it won't be long) starting today - so if you want yours as soon as possible, get that preorder in! Not only that, but Sanshee are offering a package deal on the pair. :cool:

As always, you can check out the entire Sanshee Terraria merchandise collection over on our Sanshee Store page, linked below:

As we said before, we have more plans here, so this is a store page you will want to bookmark and watch carefully! ;)

Last edited:
Approaching 4,900 hours in this gem of a game that has changed my life. I got my 7 year old autistic nephew Terraria and he just adores it in every way. He is obsessed with biomes and building. I will support Terraria in every way I can. Take my money! Much much love to Re-Logic! Words cannot express my gratitude. (-:

I'm loving Journey's End and I want to sincerely thank everyone who worked on it! This was already my favorite game of all time, and it has only gotten better with every update. Question on block swap: Does it not work underground on sand, or am I being dumb? I was hoping to use it to tunnel through deserts for clentaminating purposes.

Last edited:
Hm... This might seem silly, but is there a sizing chart available for Shansee? I can't find it on the site and don't want to order a shirt that's too small. (I have also asked on Shansee, and googled, but I didn't get anything from them yet and only found an FAQ wherein they explain how they measure respectively.

Hm... This might seem silly, but is there a sizing chart available for Shansee? I can't find it on the site and don't want to order a shirt that's too small. (I have also asked on Shansee, and googled, but I didn't get anything from them yet and only found an FAQ wherein they explain how they measure respectively.
I'd also like this, I'm a smedium so shirt sizes are very tricky

Nice shirt & pin ! Was waiting for some pins :3
Also, that's one way to get spoiled ;-;

Back
Top Bottom