Weapons & Equip New Tool: Vacuum!

What do you think?

• It sucked me in!

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • It sucked!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I have ideas to make it suck less (or more)!

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

TheGreatB3

Official Terrarian
So there I was, cleaning up my world after messing around with my Sandgun, when I realized:
What if there was a tool that made collecting sand easier?
This tool would break blocks affected by gravity and pull it to the user to be collected. It would also be able to affect exposed mud without grass on it, to help clean up after the Mudslinger. If the user's inventory was full, the block would be pulled to the user, and then drop. The vacuum would make cleaning up after the Sandgun far easier, and would be great for using to collect silt and slush for the Extractinator.

What do you think? Discuss! Sprite! Support!

Last edited:
Now imagine flipping the switch on that vacuum to reverse. Oh come on, you all have seen cartoons do that!

Spewing all that hard-worked dust and junk collection and now spraying it all over the world, oh the joy of mayhem at your cleaning finger tips.

Now imagine flipping the switch on that vacuum to reverse. Oh come on, you all have seen cartoons do that!
*cough*
tmp_31966-Megamaid90170276.jpg
*cough*

On topic: I think there should be some limitations: deserts have feelings too.

The whole reverse vacuum thing @Marcus101RR talked about could make this thing a powerful weapon.... At the cost of throwing sand everywhere of course. Cool idea either way, but no one really hangs around sand too much in my opinion.

I added the mud so the vacuum could clean up after the Mudslinger.
When I was making this, I figured it might look something like the Poltergust.

I figure maybe I could make this less OP by only allowing exposed sand and mud blocks to be sucked in.

Perhaps only ones shot by the sand gun and mudslinger?

I was honestly expecting an item that picked up items dropped on the ground
otherwise I see no reason for this to be a thing.
I don't see why sand is so hard to collect that now we need this item that does it for you, if anything gravity affected blocks are easier to collect than any other blocks.

Back
Top Bottom