Wavebank (NEW) Touhou Original Music Wavebank 1.3.5.2

Ideal

Official Terrarian
kisspng-touhou-project-character-reimu-hakurei-marisa-kiri-5b2cc2311204a1.7248376815296599530738.png

Touhou Original Music Custom Wavebank 1.3.5.2 Download

After finally installing everything I needed I finally managed to create my very own wavebank featuring my personal favorite tracks from Touhou created by none other than ZUN!

Instructions for installation:

1. Be sure to make a back up of the original Terraria wavebank before replacing it with this one in case you want to revert back to it in the future
2. Download the wavebank linked above
3. After the download is finished locate your Terraria install folder in Steam\steamapps\common
4. Navigate to Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Content and replace your old Wave Bank.xwb with the new one
5. Your done! Load up the game and enjoy!

Track List:

All the tracks used are listed below in order
1: Night - IN Title Screen - IN ~ Eastern Night
2: Eerie (Meteor, Blood Moon) - TD Stage 1 - Night Sakura of Dead Spirits
3: Overworld Day - MoF Stage 3 - The Gensokyo the Gods Loved
4: Boss 1 (King Slime, Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds, Skeletron // Skeletron Prime, Duke Fishron) - ULiL Koishi's Theme: Hartmann's Youkai Girl
5: Title Screen - HSiFS - The Sky Where Cherry Blossoms Flutter Down (Title Theme)
6: Jungle - SA Stage 2 - The Bridge People No Longer Cross
7: Corruption - EoSD Stage 6 Boss - Remilia Scarlet's Theme - Septette for the Dead Princess
8: Hallow - EoSD Stage 3 - Shanghai Teahouse ~ Chinese Tea
9: Underground Corruption - LoLK OST - Extra Stage - A Never Before Seen World of Nightmares
10: Underground Hallow - IN Stage 6 - Voyage 1969
11: Boss 2 (Wall of Flesh // The Twins) - SA Stage 6 Boss - Utsuho Reiuji's Theme - Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion
12: Underground: PCB Stage 5 - Mystic Oriental Dream ~ Ancient Temple
13: Boss 3 (Brain of Cthulhu // The Destroyer, Frost Legion) - SA Stage 4 Boss - Satori Komeiji's Theme - Satori Maiden ~ 3rd eye
14: Snow - PCB Stage 3 - The Doll Maker of Bucuresti
15: Space - LoLK Stage 4 - The Frozen Eternal Capital
16: Crimson - EoSD Extra Stage Boss - Flandre Scarlet's Theme - U.N. Owen was her?
17: Boss 4 (Golem) - UFO Stage 6 Boss - Byakuren Hijiri's Theme - Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind
18: Overworld Day [alternate] - PoFV Shikieiki's Theme: Fate of Sixty Years
19: Rain - MoF Ending Theme - Shrine at the Foot of the Mountain
20: Ice - EoSD Stage 2 Boss - Cirno's Theme - Beloved Tomboyish Girl
21: Desert - SA Stage 5 - Lullaby of Deserted Hell
22: Ocean - LoLK Stage 6 - The Sea Where the Home Planet is Reflected
23: Dungeon - EoSD Stage 4 Boss - Patchouli Knowledge's Theme - Locked Girl ~ The Girl's Secret Room
24: Plantera - WBaWC - Entrusting this World to Idols ~ Idolatrize World (Stage 6 Boss Theme)
25: Boss 5 (Queen Bee) - UFO Stage 5 Boss - Shou Toramaru's Theme - The Tiger-Patterned Vaisravana
26: Temple - TD Extra Stage Boss - Mamizou Futatsuiwa's Theme - Futatsuiwa from Sado
27: Solar Eclipse - LoLK Clownpiece's Theme - Pierrot of the Star-Spangled Banner
28: [rain SFX] - Default Terraria rain SFX
29: Mushroom - LoLK Doremy Sweet's Theme - Eternal Spring Dream
30: Pumpkin Moon - DDC Stage 2 Theme - Humans and Youkai Coming and Going to the Canal
31: Underground [alternate] - EoSD Extra Stage - The Centennial Festival for Magical Girls
32: Frost Moon - HSiFS - Crazy Backup Dancer (Stage 5 Boss Theme)
33: Underground Crimson - UFO Stage 6 - Fires of Hokkai
34: Lunar Event - IN Extra Stage - Extend Ash ~ Hourai Victim
35: Pirate Invasion - UFO Stage 4 Boss - Murasa Minamitsu's Theme - Captain Murasa
36: Hell - WBaWC Stage 6 - Electric Heritage (Stage 6 Theme)
37: Martian Madness - UFO Extra Stage Boss - Nue Houjuu's Theme - Heian Alien
38: Final Boss (Moon Lord) - LoLK Junko's Theme - Pure Furies ~ Whereabouts of the Heart
39: Goblin Event - MoF Extra Stage Boss - Suwako Moriya's Theme - Native Faith
40: Sandstorm - TD Stage 3 Boss - Yoshika Miyako's Theme - Rigid Paradise
41: Old One's Army - DDC Stage 6 Boss - Kobito of the Shining Needle~Little Princess

Thank You!

Just a quick thank you to those who gave my wavebank a try or use it regularly all credit for the music goes to ZUN the creator of Touhou. All of these picks were either because they fit a certain biome, because they are personal favorites of mine or both. It was really hard to decide what tracks I should use and where I should put them because I genuinely enjoy all of ZUNs music and narrowing it down to just 41 out of over 400 was tough. Different people with have different preferences because of this so it's ok to think a certain track should go somewhere else or not be included entirely. I highly recommend those who think that to create their own wavebank since I found it quite enjoyable to work on and do successfully.

Note:

Since I am relatively active in the Terraria community I will be releasing updates to this wavebank once 1.4 hits. I may also choose to change the wavebank in the future and if that happens I will try my best to make sure the previous releases stay available to anyone who may want them.

Last edited:
is ice the underground snow biome? im asking because the music isn't cirno's theme and i wanna know the name of the song cuz it's really good. maybe it's cuz I'm playing 1.4 idk

is ice the underground snow biome? im asking because the music isn't cirno's theme and i wanna know the name of the song cuz it's really good. maybe it's cuz I'm playing 1.4 idk
It should be Cirnos theme if you need help finding it check here for the entire playlist. If it isn't let me know what it's set to so I can fix it, thanks!

it isnt cirno's theme, and i couldnt find it while going through the playlist either, weird
Assuming your playing with 1.4 installed it's likely your using the 1.3.5.2 version, I made a new one for 1.4 with some adjustments and additions you can find it here!

Assuming your playing with 1.4 installed it's likely your using the 1.3.5.2 version, I made a new one for 1.4 with some adjustments and additions you can find it here!
actually, thinking back on it, i was playing modded, maybe the music came from a mod/calamity, or something got mixed up

Link is dead :(
It's back up now but I wouldn't suggest downloading this version if you have Terraria 1.4 installed since the new version I posted works with Tmodloader as well even though it's on 1.3 still you can find it here!

Back
Top Bottom