Wavebank [NEW] Touhou Wavebank v2.1 for 1.4 [Includes: Better sound quality, new tracks, and remixes for otherworldly tracks!]

Ideal

Official Terrarian

Touhou Wavebank v2.2 for version 1.4.x

Th145Reimu2.png

Wavebank (Updated for use with tModloader): [Download] Music Pack: [Steam Workshop]

(If links are broken contact me!)

Don't just download and leave!
Please read below!

Instructions for wavebank installation:

1. Be sure to make a back up of the original Terraria wavebank before replacing it with this one in case you want to revert back to it in the future
2. Download the wavebank linked above
3. After the download is finished locate your Terraria install folder in Steam\steamapps\common
4. Navigate to Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Content and replace your old Wave Bank.xwb with the new one
5. Your done! Load up the game and enjoy!
6. Tip: Make sure you don't rename the wavebank file as it won't work!
7. Tip: If you want to use this with tModLoader you don't need to do anything simply install normally with the vanilla version of Terraria and your all set!

All the tracks used are listed below in order (New tracks are also listed as such and you can listen to each by visiting each tracks respective link):

Day: MoF Stage 3 Theme - The Gensokyo the Gods Loved
Eerie: EoSD Stage 1 Theme - A Soul as Red as a Ground Cherry
Night: IN Title Theme - Imperishable Night ~ Eastern Night
Underground: PoFV Youmu Konpaku's Theme - Mystic Oriental Dream ~ Ancient Temple
Boss 1: IN Stage 4 Boss - Love-colored Master Spark
Title: HSiFS Title Theme - The Sky Where Cherry Blossoms Flutter Down
Jungle: SA Stage 2 Theme - The Bridge People No Longer Cross
Corruption: GFC - Merry Magician
The Hallow: EoSD Stage 3 Theme - Shanghai Teahouse ~ Chinese Tea
Underground Corruption: Corruption: HSiFS Stage 6 Theme - Into the Backdoor
Underground Hallow: HM Kokoro's Theme - The Lost Emotion
Boss 2: SA Stage 6 Boss - Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion
Boss 3: FFF Kasen's Theme - Battlefield of the Flower Threshold
Snow: PCB Stage 3 Theme - The Doll Maker of Bucuresti
Space: IN Stage 6 Boss (Final) - Eirin and Kaguya's Last Spell Theme - Voyage 1970
Crimson: GFC - Evening Dies on Dendera Fields
Boss 4: DDC Extra Stage Boss - Primordial Beat ~ Pristine Beat
Alt Overworld Day: MoF Stage 1 Theme - A God That Loves People ~ Romantic Fall
Rain: MoF Ending Theme - Shrine at the Foot of the Mountain
Ice: GFW Credits Theme - An Ice Fairy in Spring - still -
Desert: DiPP - Strange Oriental Discourse
Ocean: PoFV - Komachi Onozuka's Theme - Higan Retour ~ Riverside View
Dungeon: EoSD Stage 4 Boss - Locked Girl ~ The Girl's Secret Room
Plantera: WBaWC Stage 6 Boss - Entrusting this World to Idols ~ Idolatrize World
Queen Bee: TD Stage 6 Boss - Shoutoku Legend ~ True Administrator
Temple: HM Mamizou's Theme - Futatsuiwa from Gensokyo
Eclipse: EoSD Stage 5 Boss - Lunar Clock ~ Luna Dial
Rain SFX: Default
Mushrooms: TD Stage 6 Theme - Starry Sky of Small Desires
Pumpkin Moon: LoLK Stage 5 Boss - Pierrot of the Star-Spangled Banner
Alt Underground: EoSD Extra Stage Theme - The Centennial Festival for Magical Girls
Frost Moon: HSiFS Stage 2 Boss - Deep-Mountain Encounter
Underground Crimson: UFO Stage 6 Theme - Fires of Hokkai
Lunar Towers: LoLK Stage 6 Theme - The Sea Where the Home Planet is Reflected
Pirate Invasion: UFO Stage 4 Boss - Captain Murasa
Hell: WBaWC Stage 1 Theme - A Grief Only Known By Jizou
Martian Madness: UFO Extra Stage Boss - Heian Alien
Moon Lord: LoLK Stage 6 Boss - Pure Furies ~ Whereabouts of the Heart
Goblin Army: PoFV Stage 6 Boss - Fate of Sixty Years
Sandstorm: TD Stage 3 Boss - Rigid Paradise
Old One's Army: DDC Stage 6 Boss - Kobito of the Shining Needle ~ Little Princess
Space Day: LoLK Stage 4 Theme - The Frozen Eternal Capital
Ocean Night: TD Extra Stage Theme - Youkai Back Shrine Road
Windy Day: BAiJR - Wind God Girl (Long Version)
Wind SFX - Default
Town Day: UFO Stage 1 Theme - At the End of Spring
Town Night: TD Stage 1 Theme - Night Sakura of Dead Spirits
Slime Rain: StB Photo Theme 1 - Wind Circulation ~ Wind Tour
Day Remix: HSiFS Stage 3 Theme - Swim in a Cherry Blossom-Colored Sea
Journey's End: HSiFS Title Theme - The Sky Where Cherry Blossoms Flutter Down
Journey's End (alt): HSiFS Title Theme - The Sky Where Cherry Blossoms Flutter Down
Storm: DDC Stage 4 Theme - Magical Storm
Graveyard: TD Stage 3 Theme - Let's Live in a Lovely Cemetery
Underground Jungle: UM Stage 4 Theme - The Abandoned Industrial Remains
Jungle Night: SA Stage 2 Boss - Parsee Mizuhashi's Theme - Green-Eyed Jealousy
Queen Slime: HSiFS Stage 6 Boss - The Concealed Four Seasons
Empress of Light: UM Stage 6 Boss: Where is that Bustling Marketplace Now
Duke Fishron: IN Stage 6 Boss (A) - Gensokyo Millenium ~ History of the Moon
Morning Rain: UM Stage 3 Theme: The Perpetual Snow of Komakusa Blossoms
Console Title: HSiFS Title Theme - The Sky Where Cherry Blossoms Flutter Down
Underground Desert: WBaWC Stage 5 Theme - Beast Metropolis

Otherworld Rain: AUSv3 - Hakurei Shrine Grounds
Otherworld Day: AUSv3 - Hakurei ~ Eastern Wind
Otherworld Night: AUSv2 - 魂の休らむ所
Otherworld Underground: AUSv4 - Maple Dream...
Otherworld Desert: AUSv3 - Sunfall
Otherworld Ocean: AUSv4 - Sailor of Time
Otherworld Mushrooms: AUSv5 - the Legend of KAGE
Otherworld Dungeon: AUSv4 - Reincarnation
Otherworld Space: AUSv5 - Angel of a Distant Star
Otherworld Underworld: AUSv1 - かわいい悪魔 ~ Innocence
Otherworld Snow: AUSv4 - Disunified Field Theory of Magic
Otherworld Corruption: AUSv3 - Sealed Demon's Finale
Otherworld Underground Corruption: AUSv2 - 悲しき人形 ~ Doll of Misery
Otherworld Crimson: AUSv4 - Strawberry Crisis!!
Otherworld Underground Crimson: AUSv3 - Himorogi, Burn in Violet
Otherworld Underground Snow: AUSv2 - 不思議の国のアリス
Otherworld Underground Hallow: AUSv1 - Bad Apple!!
Otherworld Eerie: AUSv1 - Crescent Dream
Otherworld Boss 2: AUSv1 - 霊戦 ~ Perdition crisis
Otherworld Boss 1: AUSv2 - 真紅の少女 ~ Crimson Dead!
Otherworld Invasion: AUSv1 - 眠れる恐廟 ~ Sleeping Terror
Otherworld Towers: AUSv2 - 世界の果て ~ World's End
Otherworld Moon Lord: AUSv2 - 神話幻想 ~ Infinite Being
Otherworld Plantera: AUSv2 - The Grimoire of Alice
Otherworld Jungle: AUSv1 - Incomplete Plot
Otherworld Wall of Flesh: AUSv5 - Angel's Legend
Otherworld Hallow: AUSv1 - Dreamy pilot

Credits: AUSv5 - Theme of Eastern Story

First off I'd like to thank CallRoll for motivating me to update this wavebank I've always enjoyed making them but after finishing the previous one it left me feeling as if it was incomplete. There are a good bit of changes I'm very happy with and I hope those who use the wavebank enjoy them too! For those who aren't familiar with making wavebanks one thing I messed up with the last one was not upping the quality number in XACT3. Instead of it being set to 60 which previously caused obvious quality issues it's been changed to 100 and they now sound much better than before. I also chose to include a fanmade track called Rumble Temple which sounds amazing and was also a suggestion by CallRoll had I not been suggested to add it I probably wouldn't even know it exists. I know it isn't made by ZUN but it sounds as if it had been and perfectly mimics his style of composition. As for the otherworldly tracks I mainly comprised them of just good remixes and arrangements. There are a few 'Easter eggs' if you can even call them that added either to spice things up or throwbacks to what Touhou was before the modern era of games. Please give them a listen! Ok lastly I always need to include this last part all credit for the music goes to ZUN the creator of Touhou and all respective remixers. All of these picks were either because they fit a certain biome, because they are personal favorites of mine or both. It was really hard to decide what tracks I should use and where I should put them because I genuinely enjoy all of ZUNs music and narrowing it down to just 88 was tough considering the amount of tracks to choose from. Different people with have different preferences because of this so it's ok to think a certain track should go somewhere else or not be included entirely. I highly recommend those who think that to create their own wavebank since I found it quite enjoyable to work on and do successfully.

If another update comes out in the future that adds new music again I will be updating it, thanks again!

<3

Last edited:
Damn awesome, loving the new changes.
Also enjoy the fact you added Fate of Sixty Years in there. Makes me happy.
Also, thanks a lot for the mention :happy:

I like this a lot, thanks! Also, do you have all the songs in a youtube playlist like last time?

I like this a lot, thanks! Also, do you have all the songs in a youtube playlist like last time?
I don’t have them in a playlist this time around but you can listen to all the tracks with the embedded links on this page. Also glad you like it!

I love this, I always wanted to put touhou music on terraria but i don't know how :p
It's unfortunate that the download link doesn't work anymore, is there another way to download?

I love this, I always wanted to put touhou music on terraria but i don't know how :p
It's unfortunate that the download link doesn't work anymore, is there another way to download?
Try it now the download should work

Yeah you won’t be able to download it using your phone since it’s meant to be installed to you computer. Try it with your PC and if it still doesn’t work I’ll work on fixing it when I get the chance.

Now I tried it on my computer but it still doesn't work, everytime I click on the link it returns a 404 error.
It's suppose to be download it using dropbox? I already searched how to download using dropbox but it still doesn't work either.

Now I tried it on my computer but it still doesn't work, everytime I click on the link it returns a 404 error.
It's suppose to be download it using dropbox? I already searched how to download using dropbox but it still doesn't work either.
Ok I’ll work on fixing it when I get the chance thanks for letting me know that it’s broken

Alright it should be fixed without a doubt what you'll see is a message saying the file can't be previewed but you can still download it. Let me know if it still doesn't work.

I got a weird issue. I've been using wavebanks forever and know how to install them into terraria, but when trying to implement your wavebank into the game, it causes the game to infinitely load for some reason on a blank screen.

Not sure if it user error, the game just being weird or something else however as I do have it in the proper spot and the proper name, etc.

If you would like me to give you anything regarding my problem, feel free to ask.

I have been letting it sit for almost an hour now making me pretty confident it is infinitely loading.

Update: To further imply it is probably not user error, I have tested without having any wave bank in (loads the game with no music) and default file, which gives basic music which implies it may have a problem with the file itself probably?

Last edited:
I got a weird issue. I've been using wavebanks forever and know how to install them into terraria, but when trying to implement your wavebank into the game, it causes the game to infinitely load for some reason on a blank screen.

Not sure if it user error, the game just being weird or something else however as I do have it in the proper spot and the proper name, etc.

If you would like me to give you anything regarding my problem, feel free to ask.

I have been letting it sit for almost an hour now making me pretty confident it is infinitely loading.

Update: To further imply it is probably not user error, I have tested without having any wave bank in (loads the game with no music) and default file, which gives basic music which implies it may have a problem with the file itself probably?
It's an issue with the new 1.4.1.2 hotfix. Op needs to update the wavebank.
Here's a link to the solution, for Op, just in case:

That is very weird I’ve never heard of anyone else with that issue how recently did you download the wavebank? Are the versions also correct? 1.4.1 broke wavebanks because they added a new track so the latest version of the wavebank (v2.1.1) is up to date. If nothing else works a fresh install might be a good idea but other than that I’m not entirely sure on how to fix your issue.

That is very weird I’ve never heard of anyone else with that issue how recently did you download the wavebank? Are the versions also correct? 1.4.1 broke wavebanks because they added a new track so the latest version of the wavebank (v2.1.1) is up to date. If nothing else works a fresh install might be a good idea but other than that I’m not entirely sure on how to fix your issue.
You either have not updated your Terraria or don't play with your wave bank or the game since the latest hotfix.

Back
Top Bottom