Wavebank [NEW] Touhou Wavebank v2.1 for 1.4 [Includes: Better sound quality, new tracks, and remixes for otherworldly tracks!]

You either have not updated your Terraria or don't play with your wave bank or the game since the latest hotfix.
I’ll be working on a fix shortly I wasn’t aware the latest update broke wavebanks as I don’t play all the time. I also use my wavebank whenever I play.

I got a weird issue. I've been using wavebanks forever and know how to install them into terraria, but when trying to implement your wavebank into the game, it causes the game to infinitely load for some reason on a blank screen.

Not sure if it user error, the game just being weird or something else however as I do have it in the proper spot and the proper name, etc.

If you would like me to give you anything regarding my problem, feel free to ask.

I have been letting it sit for almost an hour now making me pretty confident it is infinitely loading.

Update: To further imply it is probably not user error, I have tested without having any wave bank in (loads the game with no music) and default file, which gives basic music which implies it may have a problem with the file itself probably?
I’ll be working on a fix shortly I wasn’t aware the latest update broke wavebanks as I don’t play all the time sorry for the inconvenience I’ll have it out as soon as I can.

It's an issue with the new 1.4.1.2 hotfix. Op needs to update the wavebank.
Here's a link to the solution, for Op, just in case:
Thanks for linking a solution I’ll have a fix out as soon as possible.

Going to wait on this probably. I have downloaded the most recent version, my terraria is fully up to date, etc etc. However, it does appear that the wavebank in question has not updated like Fuzzy had stated and that is most likely contributing to the issue as the file has not been updated (which can be seen in ops download) since oct 22, so Fuzzy is most likely correct from looking at this and we will probably just have to wait.

----

Update: Apparently Ideal's messages didn't appear for me immediately and showed up after I made my post and looks like I was correct in my assessment. Thank you so much Ideal and Fuzzy for helping out here. ^-^

No worries at all as I'm just happy that it is going to get fixed! ^-^

Last edited:
Going to wait on this probably. I have downloaded the most recent version, my terraria is fully up to date, etc etc. However, it does appear that the wavebank in question has not updated like Fuzzy had stated and that is most likely contributing to the issue as the file has not been updated (which can be seen in ops download) since oct 22, so Fuzzy is most likely correct from looking at this and we will probably just have to wait.

----

Update: Apparently Ideal's messages didn't appear for me immediately and showed up after I made my post and looks like I was correct in my assessment. Thank you so much Ideal and Fuzzy for helping out here. ^-^

No worries at all as I'm just happy that it is going to get fixed! ^-^

It's fixed :)

[QUOTE="
It's fixed :)
[/QUOTE]

Thank you so so much for taking the time on updating it!

I really wanted this music before doing for the worthy master mode and now I can do it! :D

Hey, I'm sorry to bother you again but navigating these forums is hard for me and you seem friendly enough...

Do you know where I would go to find a tutorial on how to make my own wavebank that is up to date for 1.4.2 and stuff?

Hey, I'm sorry to bother you again but navigating these forums is hard for me and you seem friendly enough...

Do you know where I would go to find a tutorial on how to make my own wavebank that is up to date for 1.4.2 and stuff?
You can use the Quick Wavebank Tool, found >>Here<<, pretty easy to use, compared to XNA.
And to make it work for the latest version, just use the 1.4.1.2 fix >>Here<<

Back
Top Bottom