New track for 1.3.6!

Oh good ! I'm glad to see there's new weather event :dryadsmile:
But, about this track, I still lukewarm. Idk but it looks weird with the brand new Windy days event... The song is great yeah, but I think it doesn't really fit with it as the Rain's song does with the Rain's event. Hum...
Well, nevermind ! Keep it up ! I'm looking forward that update ~ :>

We already had wind, it just wasn't showing up - except for in deserts.
I like the flower vines. :rslime:

All of this hype content, and I still can't wrap my mind about what the update is focused on.
Plus, the track is great. Introduces a few new instruments, which can't be said for *most* (I mean, we did get an overdrive guitar for Plantera+Frost Moon tracks) songs.
Also, can't wait to see what the wind event will add to the game itself.

Hi I have been a fan of terraria for years now and I am so happy to see its progression and I know that one of the developers over at relogic is a huge fan of pantera (the band) as am I and I know this is alout to ask but in honor of the death of vinnie Paul the drummer of pantera please for fans everywhere add more references and items honoring this legendary band it would mean so much to me keep up the good work.thank you and Godspeed P.S amazing track felt so calm while listening

Looks amazing, but moving vines have some bigger black outline (see the down vines at the middle ), when trees are bent at the folding point we can see that there is no outline at all also leaves and some part of trunk are united in one moving texture that looks some weird. I know that it's big work but i must write about what i saw, and it's all work for about half a year???

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    138.5 KB · Views: 261
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 291
I love it!
[doublepost=1533466995,1533466961][/doublepost]I play on mobile and can’t wait for 1.3 and up!
[doublepost=1533467131][/doublepost]Nice track.

Yay, a vine-swaying animation!

Someone will probably RP as Tarzan as soon as 1.3.6 comes out

I didn't listen to the track but as it comes from Terraria it'll be great, 99,9% sure of it!

Love how committed the dev team is to keeping terraria up to date and interesting for us terrarians. Thank you devs!

This doesn’t even LOOK like terraria anymore. It’s so realistic! Next we’ll be seeing tree falling like overhaul or starbound:dryadgrin:

Back
Top Bottom