Items New turret ideas

TuxedoMask

Eye of Cthulhu
A catapult that can throw boulders far distances (automatic if set up to a timer)
Mounted Minimum turret (player mounted minimum turret)
Auto minimum turret (can be placed and locks onto enemys when powered)
Minecart minigun turret ( minecart with a minigun on the front)
Energy turret (shoots beams of energy when powered)
Generators (not a turret but used to power them)
Skeleton door(sends out 2 skeletons at a time to fight other enemy's)
Obtainable by crafting a new type of crafting bench for the basic items and some of them will be drops from new bosses

Last edited:
A new type of crafting bench like a fabricator that can be used to craft the basic 12 turrets & other items
The other 8 turrets are rare drops from new bosses and chest found in a new biome and 1 turret is dropped by the moon lord.
The new biome is a mechanical biome were everything is machine even the trees

A new type of crafting bench like a fabricator that can be used to craft the basic 12 turrets & other items
The other 8 turrets are rare drops from new bosses and chest found in a new biome and 1 turret is dropped by the moon lord.
The new biome is a mechanical biome were everything is machine even the trees
That seems a bit unfinished, but I like the concapt of that :)

I saw the catapult timer, how are you gonna get the catapult exactly right on the wiring?
A player mounted turret is basically a summoner item, not a turret, turrets stay ON ground.
Turrets already lock onto enemies...
This is just kinda over complicating it, turrets are meant to stay in a certain place, thats why they are turrets.
Bit like the catapult, how are you gonna get it exactly right? Could cause problems.
Generators... That's straight up not a turret, i think it would be better suited on it's own suggestion, maybe it could be a temporary power source that stays on for a period of time.
I can see this REALLY lagging the game if it kept on spawning.

Also, what are the "New Bosses" you said in the post?

Back
Top Bottom