Mobile New update on iPad

BrennanBoy

Terrarian
Hi,
It’s Herbies Mum here. Herbie is very upset about the new update because it’s so hard and he gets very frustrated. He was vs the twins and when he was about to defeat spantasm the goblin army came and all he wants is the souls of sight to craft the rainbow rod. He’s right next to me and is very upset. This is his most favourite game and all he wants to do is to play with his brother so then he can defeat bosses with him. He can’t defeat any mechanical bosses by himself and when terraria didn’t have this new update he and his brother defeated twins, skeleton prime, and the destroyer and now they can’t play together on their iPads or defeat any of the bosses. The day the update came out Herbie was super sad about this stuff because Hehad found plant terrors bulb that day and I was going to vs plant terror with my brother. Please change it back. The only thing I like is that you added expert mode.
Thanks,
Herbie (and mum writing)

Hi Herbie and Herbie's Mum
I'm not totally clear on what you want, but it sounds like you have two issues. Unfortunately there is no way to roll back the game to the previous update, however multiplayer should still work fine across their devices so they can continue their playthrough together (though I would recommend generating a new world, there is lots of new content to explore!)

Let me know if there's anything else we can help with.

Yeah controls suck and the UI needs a customization option (which will come in a future update)

Other than that 1.3 is amazing and runs very smooth even in potato devices and the worlds are very large

Back
Top Bottom