New Update (Patch it seems) came out today whats new?

The update was 9KB it seems small but in coding that's ALLOT. I noticed this happened a few weeks back. From what I can see without doing a code review, is the following.

Visually, this is what they added two weeks ago.
k.PNG

Visually today, this is what they added.
Capture.PNG

I know this seems not to be anything major or just small talk, but I really dislike it when games make patches and then do not let anyone know what they added or changed. Never thought this game would fall victims to this. Just make a patch and call it 1.4.3.6.1/1.4.3.6.2. I small block or page on this site could really help out. Does the whole dev team even know these changes happen or is it a one man job pushing a secret rollout behind everyone's consent?

To the best of my knowledge, nothing was released/pushed out 'today'.

On the date of the wiki announcement (March 14), a very small update was pushed out that only added the icon to the splash screen with the wiki link. Nothing else changed, hence no further announcement. I don't know why you only got it today - perhaps you overlooked the notice or something was glitched in your client.

To the best of my knowledge, nothing was released/pushed out 'today'.

On the date of the wiki announcement (March 14), a very small update was pushed out that only added the icon to the splash screen with the wiki link. Nothing else changed, hence no further announcement. I don't know why you only got it today - perhaps you overlooked the notice or something was glitched in your client.
Yeah very weird. I already received the mini update from last month. I just received another one today. Without any documentation from my side I honestly could not tell you. Seems weird, not ominous, was just more carious.

Back
Top Bottom