New User

NBRI

Terrarian
Hello. My name is NBRI. I am a relatively new user here on the TCF. I currently don't make very many posts here, primarily because I'm a bit shy. Just a bit! If you have something you want me to know about, please, do tell! That could mean anything you support that you think I'd like, anything related to Mobile, or whatever happens to be on your mind when you read this.

Well, since I haven't welcomed you yet, Welcome! And as usual with introductions, I offer you a dragon.

Oh, okay... I guess that question makes you think someone is going to poison you, make sense, I guess.

Anyway, that's okay. We're cool.
that question makes you think someone is going to poison you
Uhh... No. The answer is actually a complicated one, mainly in that there's more than one. It's because that question is hard to answer that I don't really like to answer it.
And I don't know anyone who would try to poison me- Except those annoying doggone Moss Hornets!!! :mad:

I know someone that would try to poison me, myself.
Are you a moss hornet or a Toxic Sludge(also annoying)*??? If not, then why would you try to poison yourself?

*Psst: I know you're neither on of those!!!
*P.S.: I was joking.

Uhh... No. The answer is actually a complicated one, mainly in that there's more than one. It's because that question is hard to answer that I don't really like to answer it.
And I don't know anyone who would try to poison me- Except those annoying doggone Moss Hornets!!! :mad:
Oh, sorry. I don't mean to scare you. It is just I ever ask Defure about his favorite food, and someone else say to him that I am going to poison him. So, I thought other people will think that way if I ask that kind of question. So, I feel a bit worry about my own question. Sorry.
Please keep this thread PG. The LAST thing that I want is to get you (or anyone on the TCF) in trouble.
Don't worry he is always like that.

Back
Top Bottom