Portfolio/Multi-Topic new weapons new bosses new biomes etc, ADD THESE PLZ

TheYokaMan

Terrarian
When you defeat the wall of flesh after please add this biome: The ancient underground: And make the message/announcment with Ancient humans of warriors and arms have fallen back... In that biome you can summon a boos named: The God Of Honor: the spawner is made of 10 Cobalt Bars 8 Mythril Bars one Ball Of Insanity having a 37 % chance of dropping from the Ancient Gods. And you craft it at a Ancient Circle (crafted from 30 ancient plastic) It's health is 14k health. 25 defense it shoots ancient sickles dealing 40 damage per hit AND YEAH THATS ALL I HAVE

I might support this if i knew what you were attempting to say. Where would this area spawn? What is an aincent god? Is golem? Is the moon lord? Or is that something new? What is aincent plastic? KEY QUESTION IN CAPS LOCK: WHY WOULD I FIGHT IT?

Cool idea, but it needs to be fleshed out more.
  • Where does the biome spawn?
  • What does the biome look like? Does it have its own music? Are there new blocks, ores, or resources?
  • What enemies spawn there? What do they drop? What are those drops used for?
  • What is the purpose of fighting the boss, or even going to the biome?

It seems like a really good idea, but like the other comments, needs more thinking. It sounds a lot like the ancient jungle temple and the ancient cultist. Maybe it could be an end game ancient god biome or something?

Back
Top Bottom