Some friends of mine and I have checked through changelog, Builder's workshop and source code and found a number of new wiring items. The process was manual so it's possible that we missed something. The wiki has been updating but have not yet reached many we have studied, so I decide to post whatever we know here.
- According to changelog, Goblin, Eyeball, Hornet, Imp, and Corrupt Statues now spawn enemies.
- According to changelog, Water Candle and Peace Candle now react to activations.
- Added 45 new Music Boxes which have all been updated on Wiki.
- Added Boulder Statue, Bast Statue and some new critter statues.
- Added lots of themed furnitures, of which torches, trapped chest, etc. can be wired.
- Added toilets. A toilet ejects 2 to 5 pieces of s**t along with an invisible projectile on activation.
- Added two monoliths. Blood Moon Monolith activates a blood-moon-red filter. Void Monolith activates a moonlord-cyan-white filter. The filters can add up.
- Added two water fountains: Oasis and Cavern.
- Doors can serve as signal sources. Didn't know it on 1.3.
- Added two timers: 1/2 sec and 1/4 sec.
- Added some two-state furnitures for display purpose: Mini Volcano, Large Volcano, Plasma Lamp.
- Added Grate. It is a solid block but can be wired to let only liquid pass.
- Added Fog Machine. To see the fog it emits, you need to go to settings and turn 'blood effect' on. Set lighting mode to 'color' to make the fog thicker.
- Added Orange Pressure Plate which activates and disappears on being stepped by a player.
- Added Dead Man's Chest. You must know it as long as you have played 1.4 for a while. Note that it will activate on right click but not necessarily on closing, e.g. when the player leaves the chest to let it auto-close.
- Firework Rockets now inflict 3 invincibility ticks.
- Added Golf Cup. See wiki.