PC News Flash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet reminder that TCF's homepage is linked with it's Twitter as well.

Is it? You mean, tweets show up on the actual page? I wouldn't know, I never unblocked twitter in NoScript, lol. Or did I? *checks*

EDIT: I enabled twitter.com and... the "Twitter" part right underneath my profile information is still blank, as is facebook. The word "Twitter" isn't even a clickable link.

I even have ALL scripts on the front page enabled, even.

Is it? You mean, tweets show up on the actual page? I wouldn't know, I never unblocked twitter in NoScript, lol. Or did I? *checks*

EDIT: I enabled twitter.com and... the "Twitter" part right underneath my profile information is still blank, as is facebook. The word "Twitter" isn't even a clickable link.

I even have ALL scripts on the front page enabled, even.
Odd, as it's just visible for me:
upload_2016-7-19_23-33-8.png

If you use Firefox and don't disable Tracking Protection for the site, those two won't show up.

Oh. Okay... wasn't even aware of that setting, lol.

AFAIK, Tracking Protection is only turned on for Private Browsing, which I rarely if ever use. I do have, however, XSS Protection and that's probably what's blocking it... but I'm not really sure what exactly I should enter into the whitelist box, lol.

Ah well. Is there an FAQ or article about this anywhere?

Last edited:
We try not to do back to back frontpage articles (it gets messy and cluttered) - so a tweet today and a frontpage changelog of goodness tomorrow seemed best. ;)

AFAIK, Tracking Protection is only turned on for Private Browsing, which I rarely if ever use. I do have, however, XSS Protection and that's probably what's blocking it... but I'm not really sure what exactly I should enter into the whitelist box, lol.

Ah well. Is there an FAQ or article about this anywhere?
It's in all modes, click on the little info/shield thing to the left of the url bar, then the big button toggles all tracking protection. Firefox turns it on by default.
http://puu.sh/q853z/b60aa5684e.jpg
Since we don't have ads, you should only be tracked by FB/Twitter here. You can turn it off long enough to read the tweets, then turn it back off if you want.

If you have other questions about this, please PM me, since this is getting way off topic. Thanks.

Good day Terrarian's!

As some of you may have seen we will be splitting 1.3.2 into 2 smaller updates. 1.3.2 will focus some small quality of life changes as well as a silly new Birthday event! 1.3.3 will touch on more quality of life as well as Underground Desert!

We intend to release 1.3.2 in less than one months time. We will be losing one week of development time because the team is coming to the states! Yoraiz0r and Crowno will be traveling from Israel and Brazil to meet our Indiana based team for the first time this Monday and Arkhalis will be traveling from Colorado. We will be talking about the future of Terraria and other projects while blowing up the sky on celebration of the 4th!
View attachment 122362

With that please enjoy this lovely gif of things to come:
View attachment 122361
Will this be for console as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom