PC News Flash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lh4sSTs.png

That's my kind of party.

Can't wait to meet everyone <3

There are many things in life I never knew I wanted, that bouncy house is one of them. I swear if I don't bounce around in that thing I'm killing a guy...and it's not gonna be the guide.

I'll have to make it look like an accident, hmm... yes that could work *laughs maniacally*
I was just looking at the castle, wondering it's painted gel or something entirely new (Balloon Blocks?), I came to the conclusion that most of it could be gel, but the large chunks making "floor" look more like furniture. I sure hope it's a new bouncy item.

I am not excited, Kappa.

In all seriousness, this is great! More expansion for the UD, Re-Logic all meets together, and talking about the beloved game we all cherish, 1.3.2/1.3.3 hype! All aboard!

Please, please, PLEASE let there be an option to disable controller support.

I'm always excited for a new update and seeing the great work you're all putting into the game but this forced controller support has made the game much less enjoyable for me.

Would it be possible to meet some of the devs coming to Israel? Would be really neat talking to some of you face to face

Please, please, PLEASE let there be an option to disable controller support.

I'm always excited for a new update and seeing the great work you're all putting into the game but this forced controller support has made the game much less enjoyable for me.
If you don't like it, then don't use it; I'm pretty sure that the devs did not force controller support for PC, being a requested feature by a majority of us players.

I never really used it since the update and I'm enjoying it fine, but I fail to see what problems you had with it in the first place.

Would it be possible to meet some of the devs coming to Israel? Would be really neat talking to some of you face to face
They're not coming to Israel. One of them is coming FROM there.
If you don't like it, then don't use it; I'm pretty sure that the devs did not force controller support for PC, being a requested feature by a majority of us players.

I never really used it since the update and I'm enjoying it fine, but I fail to see what problems you had with it in the first place.
I'd like to hear exactly what joycourier's objection is myself, but I think it has to do with the fact that if you have a control connected to the PC, Terraria will automatically assume you want to use it and start showing the little targeting markers and such. Not a problem for me since I don't have one at all, but I can understand this being irritating for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom