PC News Flash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, people are working all over the world in one team! How could you do this without wasting time and money on moving into tasteless british office and getting a puppy there?

Nice stuff, I'm pretty surprised that 1.3.2 is already this close. I also find it hard to believe that 1.3 is a whole year old already! I feel like just a few months ago I was no-lifeing my way across the game recording a Let's Play. Good times.
Keep it up, my friends~

Good day Terrarian's!

As some of you may have seen we will be splitting 1.3.2 into 2 smaller updates. 1.3.2 will focus some small quality of life changes as well as a silly new Birthday event! 1.3.3 will touch on more quality of life as well as Underground Desert!

We intend to release 1.3.2 in less than one months time. We will be losing one week of development time because the team is coming to the states! Yoraiz0r and Crowno will be traveling from Israel and Brazil to meet our Indiana based team for the first time this Monday and Arkhalis will be traveling from Colorado. We will be talking about the future of Terraria and other projects while blowing up the sky on celebration of the 4th!
View attachment 122362

With that please enjoy this lovely gif of things to come:
View attachment 122361
Good day Terrarian's!

As some of you may have seen we will be splitting 1.3.2 into 2 smaller updates. 1.3.2 will focus some small quality of life changes as well as a silly new Birthday event! 1.3.3 will touch on more quality of life as well as Underground Desert!

We intend to release 1.3.2 in less than one months time. We will be losing one week of development time because the team is coming to the states! Yoraiz0r and Crowno will be traveling from Israel and Brazil to meet our Indiana based team for the first time this Monday and Arkhalis will be traveling from Colorado. We will be talking about the future of Terraria and other projects while blowing up the sky on celebration of the 4th!
View attachment 122362

With that please enjoy this lovely gif of things to come:
View attachment 122361
happy happy
[doublepost=1467282161,1467282121][/doublepost]lol wutt i didnt say that?!!!!

Congrats for everyone on the Terraria team. It's always amazing to meet online friends in person for the first time. Have fun and try not to get yourselves killed. It'd be a shame... For us anyways. :happy:

Anyways thanks on the new update, now that I see everyone else's posts I realize that the underground desert does need a bit of extra loot or something. Looks great and can't wait.

Wow, people are working all over the world in one team! How could you do this without wasting time and money on moving into tasteless british office and getting a puppy there?

So, what, is this supposed to be a jab at Chucklefish or something?

Ever since they completed their move to the UK, they've been developing content much faster than they did when their people were scattered everywhere. Re-Logic might be different, but I don't think it is really for us to say what is best for a company and what is not. I don't think we get to make that call.

And how do you know the office is "Tasteless"? And why does getting a puppy have anything at all to do with game development?

If you don't like it, then don't use it; I'm pretty sure that the devs did not force controller support for PC, being a requested feature by a majority of us players.

I never really used it since the update and I'm enjoying it fine, but I fail to see what problems you had with it in the first place.

Controller support IS forced though, if you plug a controller in, you can't turn the controller support off. It never used to be that way and it's forced me to play with controls I'm uncomfortable with.

Controller support IS forced though, if you plug a controller in, you can't turn the controller support off. It never used to be that way and it's forced me to play with controls I'm uncomfortable with.
Then why don't you plug off the controller?

Either way, this seem to be a good suggestion to post in the 1.3.1 feedback thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom