PC News Flash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mention of this item in the gifs? ;)
Fart_in_a_Balloon.png

Meh, i wanted the underground desert update first but i'm fine, i can wait for those, so many updates, that's what i want! xD

When you say "discuss the future of Terraria" it kinda scares me. That makes it sound like you'll stop updating it or somethin. But thanks for all that you guys do for this game. Looks very cool. New gem blocks recipes?
[doublepost=1467213397,1467213276][/doublepost]If I could add a suggestion also, pls add taller boreal trees sometime. :islime::nursepassionate:

Good day Terrarian's!

As some of you may have seen we will be splitting 1.3.2 into 2 smaller updates. 1.3.2 will focus some small quality of life changes as well as a silly new Birthday event! 1.3.3 will touch on more quality of life as well as Underground Desert!

We intend to release 1.3.2 in less than one months time. We will be losing one week of development time because the team is coming to the states! Yoraiz0r and Crowno will be traveling from Israel and Brazil to meet our Indiana based team for the first time this Monday and Arkhalis will be traveling from Colorado. We will be talking about the future of Terraria and other projects while blowing up the sky on celebration of the 4th!
View attachment 122362

With that please enjoy this lovely gif of things to come:
View attachment 122361
are those... PYROTECHNICS?!!?!!?!?!? I WISH I HAD THAT MANY EXPLOSIVE ART-FORMS! YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom