tModLoader [1.4.4] NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria

What's the deal with Wall of Flesh? his eye laser's damage is ABSURDLY HIGH compared to his other attacks

He oneshots me with 18k dmg with a single laser

I'm at Rank CXCVIII (Lv198), 8.6k HP and 67 defense
That's weird, how much damage do you take when you go behind the WoF? The lasers aren't supposed to deal more damage than going behind the wall.

Last edited:
That's weird, how much damage do you take when you go behind the WoF? The lasers aren't supposed to deal more damage than going behind the wall.
I take no damage from the tongue itself, just the little creepers (something around 200~300 per hit), and when I get back in front of him he just instakills me again with his 10k laser

EDIT: Just took 22k damage, but couldn't take a screenshot in time

Last edited:
I take no damage from the tongue itself, just the little creepers (something around 200~300 per hit), and when I get back in front of him he just instakills me again with his 10k laser

EDIT: Just took 22k damage, but couldn't take a screenshot in time
That's some weird ramping for the laser, could you check what level the WoF is at? Maybe its level is way beyond yours.

Update launched.
AAAAAAnd fixed Free Mode exp bar.
You can see now the effective level of your character near the current level, on the exp hud.
-Regular RPG Mode
- You can no longer gain Critical Rate bonus from leveling up.
- Removed the maximum mana bonus. It isn't that much of a trouble for your character, but If you use a certain companion mod...
Fixed the free mode showing 9/10 of the times the next level incorrectly.

As I said in the group chat, I don't remember which version I added the Reset Pill, or if It came on the current update, but you can craft It and make use of it. One of the fishs necessary to craft it is found in the Jungle, and you don't need a Hardmode world to craft the item.

Have fun :)
Wait a minute, I thought the reset pill resets levels! XD
Could you please add another pill that resets levels and status points to actually make rebirthing possible?

But he shouldn't do that when everything else does less than 800 damage
and he sometimes he fires his lasers very frequently
That means the laser damage ramping is off the charts.
Are you in expert mode? Because if you are, lasers fire more frequently when the WoF has lower HP. Since the WoF has ALOT of HP, the increase of firing rate comes sooner, I tested this with the Eye of Cthulhu, and this was the case, but not with lasers, it was the frequency of the Eye doing those super dashes or something. I'm pretty sure it applies to the WoF too.

Calculator update delayed:
My connection on my pc is now super slow, and since I upload the calculator online on a site, you already know that it will be delayed because I told you it will be delayed. But hey! I can still work on it because I have the offline editor.
I'm using my phone to use the forums for now

But he shouldn't do that when everything else does less than 800 damage
and he sometimes he fires his lasers very frequently
Only now I noticed your messages.
Based on your message, It seems like you're playing on free mode. I didn't tested yet the battle against him on that game mode.
I'll check out later to see what is going on with It's bizarre damages.

Edit:. I found out the problem. Just like the Nailhead, the Wall of Flesh Eye projectiles makes use of the npc damage. Since there is multiplier on npc damage and projectile damage, I'll have to make so the projectile damage is disregarded for those two.

If I remember well, there is another monster that may cause problems related to projectile damage scaling. If someone manage to find It, I'll be grateful. Maybe It spawns in some cavern biome, but I may be wrong.

Last edited:
Well... I fixed the problem of the laser damage.... But now the Wall of Flesh Eye is spawning with about... 42Ms in their rank.
I'll have to investigate what the hell is happening here.

In case you don't believe:

Well... I fixed the problem of the laser damage.... But now the Wall of Flesh Eye is spawning with about... 42Ms in their rank.
I'll have to investigate what the hell is happening here.

In case you don't believe:
If free mode numbers go insane, Ex:4000, maybe just make it use normal numerical notation, since maybe at rank 10000 there will be too many Ms to make out what number it is. You did say that the maximum level in free mode was the 32 bit limit.

If free mode numbers go insane, Ex:4000, maybe just make it use normal numerical notation, since maybe at rank 10000 there will be too many Ms to make out what number it is. You did say that the maximum level in free mode was the 32 bit limit.
The problem actually is that the numbers are waaaaaaaaaaay too insane. Just check out my character rank on lower right, and then check the rank of the Wall of Flesh Eye.
The fun fact, is that the mouth rank is leveled correctly.

Why Hardmode enemies are taking only 1 damage even if they're 5~6 levels ahead?
105600_20200511135729_1.png

Also, bloodfist gloves feels like a downgrade when coming from spore gloves (they pass through tiles)

EDIT: There's no leveling stat for throwing? the damage feels lacking compared to even melee or ranged

Why Hardmode enemies are taking only 1 damage even if they're 5~6 levels ahead?View attachment 270537
Also, bloodfist gloves feels like a downgrade when coming from spore gloves (they pass through tiles)

EDIT: There's no leveling stat for throwing? the damage feels lacking compared to even melee or ranged
I don't have any idea of what kind of damage that weapon does. And Throwing Damage is increased as Ranged damage on the mod.
Investing points in Ranged Damage increases Throwing Damage.

DPS when drowning is very underwhelming.
Damage when enemies swim in lava is minimal.
DOT debuffs are also very underwhelming, but there's a mod that fixes that.
That's it.

Back
Top Bottom