tModLoader [1.4.4] NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria

Update launched.
AAAAAAnd fixed Free Mode exp bar.
You can see now the effective level of your character near the current level, on the exp hud.
-Regular RPG Mode
- You can no longer gain Critical Rate bonus from leveling up.
- Removed the maximum mana bonus. It isn't that much of a trouble for your character, but If you use a certain companion mod...
Fixed the free mode showing 9/10 of the times the next level incorrectly.

As I said in the group chat, I don't remember which version I added the Reset Pill, or if It came on the current update, but you can craft It and make use of it. One of the fishs necessary to craft it is found in the Jungle, and you don't need a Hardmode world to craft the item.

Have fun :)

Update launched.
AAAAAAnd fixed Free Mode exp bar.
You can see now the effective level of your character near the current level, on the exp hud.
-Regular RPG Mode
- You can no longer gain Critical Rate bonus from leveling up.
- Removed the maximum mana bonus. It isn't that much of a trouble for your character, but If you use a certain companion mod...
Fixed the free mode showing 9/10 of the times the next level incorrectly.

As I said in the group chat, I don't remember which version I added the Reset Pill, or if It came on the current update, but you can craft It and make use of it. One of the fishs necessary to craft it is found in the Jungle, and you don't need a Hardmode world to craft the item.

Have fun :)
Welp, time to make the calculator.

There's one problem if the player's level is too high without the nerf for regular RPG: Exp required does not go over the 32 bit integer limit. Is this possible to fix? Also I did not say how much I just love your mod. It's one of the first mods I installed from tmod, and I just love it. I really appreciate how much work you put into it.

There's one problem if the player's level is too high without the nerf for regular RPG: Exp required does not go over the 32 bit integer limit. Is this possible to fix? Also I did not say how much I just love your mod. It's one of the first mods I installed from tmod, and I just love it. I really appreciate how much work you put into it.
Currently there isn't. To fix that, I would either need to make a more expanded exp system, or use long variables. Or I could reduce the exp acquired from killing monsters, based on the rest of the max exp? So many ideas.

Heh, I'm glad you're enjoying it. Beside I'm starting to see why you want a level reset system.

Problem is with making this is that you have to put the multipliers yourself in a mod config for gstats, and since this is a calc and I'm no "Master Coder" this seems fine right?
Scratch.mit.edu

Well, here's a demo:
I'll post updates at a basis that I'm not sure of
No skill tree yet, but I'll add that in an update soon.
Woah! The numbers get really insane after 10 rebirths. I liked that :). Beside I'll probably have to add scripts to avoid the variables of overflowing during status calculation.
The only problem is that the numbers for health, damage and defense are way too solid. If for example multiplied the hp of a monsters from maximum level, by 2169 times, It most likelly will cause the variable to overflow.

Woah! The numbers get really insane after 10 rebirths. I liked that :). Beside I'll probably have to add scripts to avoid the variables of overflowing during status calculation.
The only problem is that the numbers for health, damage and defense are way too solid. If for example multiplied the hp of a monsters from maximum level, by 2169 times, It most likelly will cause the variable to overflow.
And I thought 24x everything was small
Edit: Welp, nevermind, Expert mode Moon Lord by the information you gave me, has 471 Million HP. Seems fun to me.

Last edited:
Don't underestimate integers :).
Most times decimal numbers does a good job, without making things ridiculous.

Update 0.1 released.
No skill tree yet, but nerfed stat increase for everything except enemy knockback and M O N E Y
Link is just the same: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/391363995/
So now stat multipliers for enemies at 10 world rebirths are now 11x opposed to 24x in the demo.
Edit: I realized that exp mult is too harsh.
Update 0.1.5:
Changed exp decrease from X / 2 to X / 1.75

Last edited:
Update 0.1 released.
No skill tree yet, but nerfed stat increase for everything except enemy knockback and M O N E Y
Link is just the same: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/391363995/
So now stat multipliers for enemies at 10 world rebirths are now 11x opposed to 24x in the demo.
Edit: I realized that exp mult is too harsh.
Update 0.1.5:
Changed exp decrease from X / 2 to X / 1.75
A lot better, the status are no longer astronomically high.

Is this a good skill tree button?
I'm not a good pixel artist...
SkillTree.png

What's the deal with Wall of Flesh? his eye laser's damage is ABSURDLY HIGH compared to his other attacks

He oneshots me with 18k dmg with a single laser

I'm at Rank CXCVIII (Lv198), 8.6k HP and 67 defense

Back
Top Bottom