Mobile Next Update Suggestion

NWANick

Terrarian
In this update they should make it that you can add friends and join their worlds and :red: so we don’t have to host a server and do all this complicated stuff to make a server that doesn’t even work, it makes it a whole lot easier and also you wouldn’t have to meet up in real life and you don’t have to go through the troubles of port forwarding (which doesn’t work for some people)

In this update they should make it that you can add friends and join their worlds and :red: so we don’t have to host a server and do all this complicated stuff to make a server that doesn’t even work, it makes it a whole lot easier and also you wouldn’t have to meet up in real life and you don’t have to go through the troubles of port forwarding (which doesn’t work for some people)
Well, Journey's End is in a month, so I doubt they're taking any requests other than the Vanity Contest... For me, I play on Steam, and I have the option to invite friends. If you play a different Terraria, or want something different than this, I guess we'll have to wait and see what surprises the future has for us.

Well, Journey's End is in a month, so I doubt they're taking any requests other than the Vanity Contest... For me, I play on Steam, and I have the option to invite friends. If you play a different Terraria, or want something different than this, I guess we'll have to wait and see what surprises the future has for us.
This is a mobile suggestion, so nothing to do with Steam, and has an entirely different dev team than those working on 1.4.

Back
Top Bottom