tModLoader Night and Crimson (Terra Stuff, basically)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for not updating the past couple days! Tomorrow I will probably update the post, with more items, better organization, and named spoilers! Including, but not limited to, all the darts, all pre hardmode spears, updates to some sprites, maybe all pre hardmode bows(If I can make all those tomorrow), a couple true items, a single Terra item(excluding the dart), and I'm pretty sure that's everything. Might be able to make a couple more sprites than those tomorrow, so there might be more items. Feel hype, I guess? Or don't, really up to you. Hype trains aren't usually that good... Except Terraria, that ones an exception.

[Edit] Wait a moment... I have all the pre hardmode bows already! Resprited jungle, and new name will probably be expected tomorrow, however.

Last edited:
Post now better! Sprites still need to be added, but it'd be nice to hear what you people think of the way I'm going to be doing it now. Feedback's good, y'know?

Post now better! Sprites still need to be added, but it'd be nice to hear what you people think of the way I'm going to be doing it now. Feedback's good, y'know?
Looks great,as a ranger i hate that there is a terra sword but not a terra bow.Also dead+code,cool idea!Also will there be summoner items?

So I made a banner... It's not very good, but it exists. I still haven't uploaded the sprites, too lazy... I might soon? No guarantees.

Some sprites now added! All sprites required from the Dungeon, Jungle, and Underworld! Mostly Vanilla stuff though, but still.

[EDIT] Corruption also now a thing in the post!
[EDIT AGAIN] All stuff made so far, and from vanilla, now in! Go check it out, it's kinda cool, right?

Last edited:
this mod looks amazing! you should make terra armor that would be cool(I know its hard to make armor mainly cause you have to make the animation)

this mod looks amazing! you should make terra armor that would be cool(I know its hard to make armor mainly cause you have to make the animation)
I'm definitely gonna make Terra Armor, just not quite yet. I have no idea how to animate, with the armors I just have how they'd look in inventory. Could probably try animating, might not be too too bad...

So... I've been lazy the past couple days. @PhoenixBlade made me a banner a couple days ago(Since I asked him to, and I still haven't added it to the post... Gonna add it soon, but here's how it looks.
N and C banner.png
Sorry for not adding it, again, I've been lazy.
Also, I just made a couple re-sprites for a couple items... Here's the things, which do you people think is best between them?
Originals
DeadWay.png
SporeSpear.png
Light'sSpear.png
DecayedGears.png

Re-sprites
DeadWay2.png
SporeRaider.png
Light'sSpear2.png
DecayedGears2.png
DecayedGears3.png

Just a slight re-shading for Dead Way(Boomerang).Different name for the Spore Spear as well! Now known as Spore Raider!
Go check out this post by @BenGallegos, it's a sprite thread thing that I've contributed a couple items to.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...-and-where-people-can-request-and-make.43701/

This does sound like an interesting mod, but something that really bothers me is the name some items are given, because of miswording or just bits that could be changed to sound more awesome

If I may, could I suggest some names I thought of while looking through this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom