Weapons & Equip Nightbreaker (Sky Fracture sequel)

CyanideApple

Terrarian
As you know, There is a sword called the Sky Fracture, made using Souls of Light.
I am going to suggest an equivalent to this sword made using souls of Night, called the Nightbreaker.

Soul of Night

Let's go!

Nightbreaker

Muramasa.png

Crafted with:

25 souls of Night
1 Muramasa

1 Magic Missile

5 Dark Shards

Stats

Damage: 79
Knockback: 5
Use time: 14
Rarity :

Thanks for reading, if any of the figures don't really make you satisfied, tell me and i'll fix it!

Bye :)
:joy:

As you know, There is a sword called the Sky Fracture, made using Souls of Light.
I am going to suggest an equivalent to this sword made using souls of Night, called the Nightbreaker.

Soul of Night

Let's go!

Nightbreaker

View attachment 163038

Crafted with:

25 souls of Night
1 Muramasa

1 Magic Missile

5 Dark Shards

Stats

Rarity :

Thanks for reading, if any of the figures don't really make you satisfied, tell me and i'll fix it!

The Sky Fracture isn't a sword, it's a magic weapon. But other than that, this would be cool, if it wasn't for that fact that the Onyx Blaster (i think that's what it's called) is already that S.F's Corrupt counterpart.

Soul of Night

Let's go!

Nightbreaker

View attachment 163038

Crafted with:

25 souls of Night
1 Muramasa

1 Magic Missile

5 Dark Shards

Stats

Rarity :

So it's a new katana weapon? Or a new magic missile?

The Sky Fracture isn't a sword, it's a magic weapon. But other than that, this would be cool, if it wasn't for that fact that the Onyx Blaster (i think that's what it's called) is already that S.F's Corrupt counterpart.
Oh, it's a magic weapon? oh well i just saw the picture and the name on the wiki XD

Back
Top Bottom