tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

I like this mod quite a lot. May I ask, how did you code fore the ability of the mechanical wasp? I've been looking through Terraria's source code to figure out a mount ability like such, but I just can't figure it out.

Hey DreamofNightmares was just wondering how can you obtain the bag of blades and the silicone coat? Been farming everywhere i can think of and cant find it anywhere :p

Pretty nice Mod so far, but Kunai MAsters doing to much dmg besides that the Bag isn't working for me neither Multiplayer nor Singleplayer it only throws 1 Bone Kunai

Hey! Does anyone who played this mod know where to fint the Bag Of Blades ? If yes please tell me
From Mimics. You also get the silicone coat from them also.

I would also like to say how on earth do I get this "Chinobi Charm". I don't think it drops from mimics but I am not sure. Thanks!

From Mimics. You also get the silicone coat from them also.

I would also like to say how on earth do I get this "Chinobi Charm". I don't think it drops from mimics but I am not sure. Thanks!
its "Shinobi" charm and its dropped by bone lee rarely so prepared to farm him.

I'm having some problems with the mod. >.> i'm trying to farm mimics for the cross necklace and it seems like 9 times out of 10 the hallowed kunai and accessory that drop with them drop instead of something else. could you see about fixing this? The other drop is Silicone coat... thats what it was...

I have a melee setup at the moment and I was wondering how to turn yoyos back into melee.

Last edited:
This mod for me one of pleasant, if in a subject such silence, it is possible to learn whether it will be updated to new and current version?

I can't find Nightmares Unleashed on the mod browser, updated manual download please? The older one bugged out my game and I had to get rid of it.

I tried to use the bag of blades with certain weapons such as the Bone Kunai, and other kunai's, but the effect doesn't work with them. What I found was that they only worked with certain items, such as vanilla throwing knives. This does pose another problem though, as people can exploit throwing weapons that have a chance to be picked up again with the bag of blades for an endless supply.

Okay everyone I'm gonna try to come back to this mod, I left for a while due to being burnt out and having other big projects to work on, such as this one
https://moddingofisaac.com/mod/102/the-binding-of-isaac-godmode
and my game that I'm oh so close to finishing :p But I've left this too long!! So I will try to work towards another update for the newest version of tModloader as well as maybe some more content and some smoother code. Thank you everyone for the support you've all shown for the mod, and I apologize for the long silence <3

Back
Top Bottom