tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

Concerning the boss with aura, he has very much pleased. As if he is a distributor of crimson and corruption. However to the middle of fight braking begin to appear. (It is possible only at me.)

I have solved a problem. Really she concerned only me. Mod LargeWorld strongly clashed. I have considered it just now.

my english sucks, so I used the google translator, please forgive me for the mistakes.
I found a bug, when I try to open a multiplayer serves, the monsters disappear.
Simply not spawn.
I was using three more mods:
-Fargo's Mutant Mod
-Wireless
-More Wood Mod

my english sucks, so I used the google translator, please forgive me for the mistakes.
I found a bug, when I try to open a multiplayer serves, the monsters disappear.
Simply not spawn.
I was using three more mods:
-Fargo's Mutant Mod
-Wireless
-More Wood Mod
I heard about that same bug, I don't know if it's caused by my mod or another mod. I'll check my code a bit more :)

I don't know if is intended or not but every item in the game goes to the ammo slot. Any way to change that?

I heard about that same bug, I don't know if it's caused by my mod or another mod. I'll check my code a bit more :)

I realized some more tests in multiplayer using your mod only.
The monsters on the surface and above do not appear, but the underground layer down already back to spawn.

I don't know if is intended or not but every item in the game goes to the ammo slot. Any way to change that?

It wasn't technically intended, but it's getting fixed for sure in the next update. :)

I realized some more tests in multiplayer using your mod only.
The monsters on the surface and above do not appear, but the underground layer down already back to spawn.

Okay, good to know. I'll try to look into it more.

You're such a cool developer when it comes to replying & feature work-arounds:D:nursegrin:
Hey, they may be stuff that I make, but it's not meant only for me. I love getting feedback because then it shapes the mod into more of what everyone loves and not just what I like. (Most of the time the feedback makes me like the stuff even more anyways haha)

Update please mod
EDIT: It is possible that there are no problems with mod. I have established tmodloader from other source and there this mod worked ideally.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom