tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

Don't know how your post is even relevant to the mod topic where you posted it
yeah it is. Look at the first line. The rest is what I said. If you were answering me, your post isn't relevant. i'm not about to get into it on this forum. Haven't before, and not starting. However, when you assume, be careful. you acted like I didn't know what was going on. Thanks!
[doublepost=1484175963,1484175897][/doublepost]
Omnir I played during Tconfig days, good shiz right there
Along with the metroid mod made by scooterboot
I LOVE tmodloader so I'm not saying it's not awesome! It sure is! I miss Tapi mods, though, too! :) Even Necropolis- broken- was amazing! Even before the first huge Terraria update- I remember a one with a dinosaur world. I agree so much.

yeah it is. Look at the first line. The rest is what I said. If you were answering me, your post isn't relevant. i'm not about to get into it on this forum. Haven't before, and not starting. However, when you assume, be careful. you acted like I didn't know what was going on. Thanks!
not worth

so i battle the void Marshall a dozen times with mod weapon and not! if you fight him with no modded weapon it a very hard fight mostly because the Minions that he spawns seem to camp inside the red Vortex of Doom were you cant see them make almost impossible to defeat unless you got a summoning minion that can kill the camping enemy in the red Vortex of Doom. most of the problem with the first stage is you can only see the boss and the red Vortex of Doom nothing else! if you could make the red Vortex of Doom more translucent that might help make the first stage see-able! otherwise it's awesome boss battle! {:D darn those Tree Huggers are at it again hiding in the blinding void! X~D hahah}
im still confused on what drop my health down to 1 hp! in the first stage? {:confused:What hit me!}
it is very hard the first stage of you boss battle and the second stage is easy!( i thing you might want to flip the stages)
the second stage you might want to make the homing projectiles have a short time limit because they stack on the play and it get very laggy when you got 500 homing projectiles stack on you player! when you moving about!( or you could add a second attack to the void cultist that a burst attack! like he like he fires 3 homing attacks then a burst attack!) {:rolleyes:boys blame it on the lag!:Dheheh}
at less i can see what i got to do in the second stage! and that kill minions so I can hurt the boss and kill him!
(if you want to make the second stage better, make a mob that chases you like in the lunatic cultist battle were the Phantasm Dragon & Ancient Vision chase you each with there own attack!)
as for the shadow emblem you might want to up it buff 40 armor ain't much for a post moon lord boss reward!( should make it 100 since its expert mode reward and all mobs in expert mod do double damage! if it a normal mode drop 40 armor is good but it said it a expert mode drop!?)

and did you mean for the background the be all white for the second stage??????? or do you not got a cool second stage back ground????

So, got tired of trying to get Antsies to spawn naturally so resorted to cheatsheet to spawn the antlion queen a few times. Pretty decent earlygame boss if you got crowd control capabilities :3

However, there seems to be a typo with the Expert drop, the 'Antlion Heart'. It shows a 55% Summoning Damage bonus on it, but it would appear that that should be a debuff however. Still, the three extra slots does lead to some hillarious numbers that early into the game X3 Also a great way to grind up the class tokens for Experience and Classes!

EDIT: Also, the Sandlion item made from Antlion Legs seems uncraftable at this point? Or am I mistaken? Guide doesn't say the crafting station.

Last edited:
Because of the spawn bug I plan to maybe remove the mod from my recently made server (used host & play at first, so didn't get the bug), but tModLoader says the mod adds 2 tiles. Because of this, I ask you: What are these tiles? Is it safe to temporarily disable the mod until the bug has been fixed?

Because of the spawn bug I plan to maybe remove the mod from my recently made server (used host & play at first, so didn't get the bug), but tModLoader says the mod adds 2 tiles. Because of this, I ask you: What are these tiles? Is it safe to temporarily disable the mod until the bug has been fixed?
why cant you just make a new serve world

Really love the idea of the Void Marshall, but needs buff, mostly more health and defense. Please nerf the Void Culstist, I don't want to disable him because I love that idea, just don't make him 1-hit you. Make that portal thing spawn more enemies that fly, like a Void Sorcerer, Void Warrior, etc, and spawn more particles and projectiles.
Keep up the good work. :)

image.png
Void Marshall mask
I know that it could be better, feel free to resprite it.

here is a bug
when i use ture eater mod and in the multipplayer (in my own server),no any enemy or npcs can spawn in the land

Back
Top Bottom